If you’ve ever dreamed of stepping inside the Disneyland Dream Suite, now is your chance! Next week, as part of “Limited Time Magic,” a select number of guests will be invited to join an Imagineer on a rare tour of this private 2,600-square-foot, two-bedroom suite, located above the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in Disneyland park. Created in 2008, the Disneyland Dream Suite was built from Walt Disney’s original plans which were sadly halted after his passing in 1966. On this special tour, an Imagineer will demonstrate many of the magical surprises that come to life inside the suite!
Each morning from November 4-8, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join us for this special tour. There will be only one tour each morning, with 25 guests in each group.
You may enter here for a chance to attend only one of the five tours being offered from November 4-8, 2013. Click here to read the rules for the drawing for the Tours of the Disneyland Dream Suite at Disneyland park.
Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. Subject to complete Official Rules. Entries must be received by 2:59 p.m. (PDT) today.