Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Country Bear Christmas Special at Magic Kingdom Park

Sign Up Now to Attend ‘World of Color – Winter Dreams’ Premiere with the Disney Parks Blog

posted on November 6th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog “World of Color – Winter Dreams” Meet-Up has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent shortly. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!

For months, we’ve been giving you peeks at the new “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” coming to Disney California Adventure park on November 15. Now we’re giving Disney Parks Blog readers the chance to be among the first to see the new holiday spectacular at the premiere performance on November 14!

WWD871799SMALL

So join us at the Disney Parks Blog “World of Color – Winter Dreams” Meet-Up to see this all-new show before it officially opens. Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:

• All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
  • Each registrant may register just themselves or themselves and one (1) guest.
  • Confirmation will be for the number of persons registered in the party (maximum 2 persons).
  • Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value. A registrant must attend for his/her guest to be able to attend.
  • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
  • Park admission will be provided beginning at 3 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees. Park admission is valid for entry only to Disney California Adventure park to view the show.

I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Naomi from CA on November 6th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Hi! I would like to enter for myself and a guest. Thank you!

Timothy on November 6th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Site overloaded. Guess I won’t be getting through. :(

warren on November 6th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

where would one sign up? Don’t see that in your post

Terry from TN on November 6th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Wow that would be amazing! I happen to in southern California during that time. What a dream to see it 1st. I will bring a guest with me as well.

Coco on November 6th, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Hi Erin, my baby is 6 months old. Does he count as my plus one is my husband my plus one and I can bring the baby?

Anne on November 6th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

The link isn’t working properly.

skyler on November 6th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Hi, I just submitted and received the non-disclosure form. However, my profile had not updated to my new barcode after I had renewed. I entered my new barcode to update and it says that there is an error. I still received the non-disclosure document. Am I still on the list to go?

Karen on November 6th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I tried using your link for 30 minutes and crashed my computer. Said closed…so sad!

Kyle on November 6th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Looks like I made it in! Do we receive an email confirmation/winners list?

TRAVIS on November 6th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Sign me up, plus one please! <3 <3 Thanks Mickey!

Ashley on November 6th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I was able to get two but I need one more for my twin sister is there anyway

Ramona from CA on November 6th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Hello Erin, I was able to successfully sign up and printed out my Confirmation Page just incase! Any word on when e-mails will begin to go out?

Ray on November 6th, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Signed up last minute whew! Hope I really get this one the last one I attended was Electronica LOL. Loved it!

Vanessa on November 6th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Hi Erin!

I received the “congratulations” message but when I tried to click on the non-disclosure document / affidavit, my screen froze. :( Am I still in?? Will that be included in the e-mail we will receive?

Allyson on November 6th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

I can’t wait to see the show, especially since I auditioned for Eric Whitacre’s Virtual Choir for “Glow” that will be in the show! So I hope that I can go to this event

Margo on November 6th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Hi, I just submitted and went to go to the non-disclosure form, but my screen went blank and I couldn’t get back to this page. I am so excited because this is my first meet up and I don’t want to not be on the list because the discloser form wasn’t there for me to fill out. Am I still on the list to go? Also since I don’t have a printer, can I just open up the e-mail that will be sent to show you I did get accepted? I am excited about seeing Winter Dreams, because I got to be part of the honor choir. So I am hoping my video made the cut. Also I am excited about finally getting to meet you Erin!!

cynthia from CA on November 6th, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Will we get an email conformation? It said confirmed when entered, but I closed the page, before getting instructions.

Jerry on November 6th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

i would like to enter myself and few guests

Laurie from CA on November 6th, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Where is the link?

Melissa on November 6th, 2013 at 6:55 pm

The site keep saying that i have already entered, but never got a confirmation. It started the first time i clicked the link and i was already signed into my disney account. Now it is sold out. Is there any way to tell i i am in or not.

Dave on November 6th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

where do you sign up at??

Jodie on November 6th, 2013 at 7:05 pm

I went through the log in and it said I was registered. Then I went to print the forms out and couldn’t go back. I haven’t gotten an email or anything. Is there a way to know if I’m definitely in?

Bianca on November 6th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Hi, I signed up and the landing page said this:
Congratulations!
Your registration has been accepted! You are invited to join us for the Disney Parks Blog “World of Color – Winter Dreams” Meet-Up on November 14, 2013 at Disney California Adventure Park. You will be sent a confirmation email later this afternoon with specific details.
A final confirmation will be emailed to you within a few hours. Please add meetups to your address book or safe senders list to ensure delivery. Please print the email confirmation.
A printed copy of the email confirmation will be used as confirmation to attend the event.
I haven’t received an email confirmation yet…Should I be concerned???
Thank you so much.

Naomi from CA on November 6th, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Oops! I finally saw the “link” to sign up and miracle of miracles, I got in! {doing a very happy dance!} Thank you, Erin and Disney!!

(p.s. Should we bring our “Glow” ears or should we save that for another visit?)

Mikey on November 6th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Are tickets still available, erin? i don’t see an update on the post, but i can’t get the link to work.

Jessica on November 6th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Hi I’m so excited to go, but will they also be handing out special ornaments at this event like they will be at the A.P event on Nov 15?

Coco on November 6th, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Another question! When we get there and check in, are we allowed to go around DCA until the show or are we only corralled in an area until the show starts? The wording makes it sound like we can only get in the park for the actual WOC viewing. Thank you!!

Dyanamaria on November 6th, 2013 at 8:47 pm

I’ve got the same question as Coco – do babes-in-arms (under 12 months old) count as the plus one? Or is it the same as the usual Disneyland entry rules for infants? Thanks!

Leslei on November 6th, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Hi Erin,

Can you please tell me if we are getting wristbands or something at the gates? We are passholders and are trying to find out if this is something my whole family can come to since it’s in the parks, during park hours.

Aleen on November 6th, 2013 at 9:28 pm

I tried to get in but it’s not allowing me to. Upset that I can’t get in for the special night.

Aleen on November 6th, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Does anyone know the price, I can’t see it.

Louise on November 8th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I’ll be seeing it on the 15th ;) I’ll be enjoying the Disneyland Christmas offerings while you are enjoying World of Color!

christine from CA on November 12th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Did anyone find out what time we can start going into the park? Is it after the check in at 3?

ANDREA from CA on November 14th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Hi Erin,
I accidentally deleted my confirmation email. Could I please get it resent or will my name be on the check in sheet?

I’m so excited.