Did you know today is America Recycles Day? Check out how some of our recycling efforts add up in an average year at the Disneyland Resort!
- 81 million sheets of paper – Enough to create a trail from the Disneyland Resort to the Walt Disney World Resort and back, twice.
- 18 million plastic bottles – Enough to hold the water within the Jungle Cruise rivers.
- 5 million pounds of food scraps – Roughly the weight of 50 Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage submarines.
- 1.5 million aluminum cans – Enough to circle the flume of Grizzly River Run more than 250 times.
- 198,000 pounds of soft plastics – Roughly the weight of seven Red Car Trolleys in Disney California Adventure park.
Learn more about our environmental programs in this video!