Via Napoli Restaurant, Italy Pavilion at Epcot

VIDEO: Disney’s Environmentality at the Disneyland Resort

posted on November 15th, 2013 by Kevin Rafferty, Jr., Communications Specialist, Disneyland Resort

Did you know today is America Recycles Day? Check out how some of our recycling efforts add up in an average year at the Disneyland Resort!

Learn more about our environmental programs in this video!

Filed: Disneyland Resort

6 Comments 1 Reply

Ethan on November 15th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Interesting video with some cool behind-the-scenes shots!

I’d love to see one on Walt Disney World as well. The shear size of WDW, with its own power plant and water system, would be very interesting to hear about. My sister-in-law is a big “Protect the Everglades” person so I’d love to show her what WDW is doing as well.

Claire on November 16th, 2013 at 12:24 am

I often get flack for loving Disney so much since I work in the sustainability field. I’m always telling people that Disney does great things on this front. Love this video, and I agree, one about WDW would be great!

Annmarie from NC on November 16th, 2013 at 8:49 am

Wonderful, inspiring video!

Jason from CA on November 16th, 2013 at 12:15 pm

But no place for electric car driving visitors to charge their cars. This is pretty disappointing and makes it more challenging for environmentally conscious, EV driving guests to visit Disneyland. I hope Disney will provide a solution soon.

Kevin Rafferty, Jr. on January 31st, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Hi Jason – Electric vehicle charging stations are now available at the Disneyland Resort. Please see this post for details. Thanks!

Karen from WA on November 16th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

One more reason to admire the Disney Company – especially love the intro from Walt.

Mark on November 16th, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Great, but I still can’t charge my electric car while visiting the resort.