Sunset Over the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom

‘World of Color – Winter Dreams’ Opening Today at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on November 15th, 2013 by Steven Davison, Imagineer, Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Entertainment

What a treat it has been giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the new “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” opening today at Disney California Adventure park. It is so much fun to give you a peek at where the show is headed and how many people it takes to make these nighttime spectaculars a reality. What you’ve seen is just the tip of the “frozen” iceberg! The final show is spectacular, and I’m sure will become a new Disney holiday tradition.

Thanks for joining us for the journey. I hope you can join us and see the show in person. “World of Color – Winter Dreams” is showing nightly through January 6. Happy Holidays!

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Kyle on November 15th, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Mr. Davison congrats to you and your team on another amazing show. It gave me chills and Let It Go from Frozen left me in tears. What a amazing show. Way to go!

Michael from CA on November 15th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

I was lucky enough to see the preview of it last night and once again Mr. Davison you have outdone yourself. Just gorgeous!!!

Denise on November 16th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Can’t wait to see the show Monday! My daughter was chosen as one of the members of the Virtual Choir. We were already planning our anniversary trip there, what a great gift. Here’s hoping we pick a great place to watch. :)

Lori on November 16th, 2013 at 4:24 pm

We will be there Thanksgiving week! For 5 whole days. Can’t wait to see this!

Alyxandria on November 16th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

So what part of the show features the Virtual Choir? The multi-language jingle bells or “I see the Light” segment? Also, why did Mater get put in as Santa? I understand the popularity of it but it’s kinda questionable when Olaf says “Thanks Santa!” and it’s Mater instead of the real deal.

William on November 17th, 2013 at 3:54 am

OK I got to see this today… it was amazing. Would highly recommend it to everyone! I was expecting it to be good… but wow, it was way above what I was expecting.