Paradise Pier at Disney California Adventure Park

Christmas Trees at Disney Parks

posted on December 20th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Chances are you haven’t seen a majority of our beautiful Christmas trees at Disney Parks – they’re in every park this time of year. So, as we begin the weekend and head into Christmas week, we’re sharing some favorites.

dyg938221

At Hong Kong Disneyland, Main Street, U.S.A., is Christmas Town this time of the year and the celebration includes a wonderfully decorated tree in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.

dyg394222

At Tokyo DisneySea, tree lights shimmer off the water and sparkle this time of year.

WDC847632

And at our other parks, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney Resort, there are hundreds of thousands of ribbons and bows draped over Christmas trees. Take a look at our newest slideshow and see how many trees you recognize.

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, Walt Disney World Resort

Eric from MA on December 20th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Great shot of the Hong Kong castle–Orlando and Anaheim are both located in flat country, so someone once noticed that HKDL is the only place where you can see Disneyland and the castle surrounded by -mountains-. :)

Douglas on December 20th, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Where are the pictures of the trees at Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Resort Paris?

Michael on December 21st, 2013 at 7:35 am

Thank you for the update from Hong Kong Disneyland. It was my last Disney trip (2011) since Walt Disney World (1983)!

Sherry from CA on December 21st, 2013 at 11:25 am

As a Disneyland veteran, I love seeing the beautiful and imaginative trees in the other parks and hotels around the globe. However, I think this blog could use a photo or two of a couple of the unique, creative Cars Land trees! (I wish we could post our own photos here, to share with other readers!)

I have been a Disneyland Resort Christmas tree fan for years, and I literally wander all around the parks, hotels, Downtown Disney and all shops and restaurants, looking for trees! I appreciate the different themes to the trees — which range from towering to tiny — based on the locations. Sometimes I find them in unexpected spots, and I seem to have different favorites each year.

A new favorite tree is the one in Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel, which is adorned with exotic flowers and candles. The tree at the Paradise Pier Hotel glows in warm blue-green lights. At World of Disney in Downtown Disney there is a small, black “Nightmare Before Christmas”-themed tree. The trees in all of the Main Street shops and restaurants have a definite old-fashioned feel to them. And the little tree draped in tinsel inside Elias and Company on Buena Vista Street really lends itself to the retro feel of that store.

Linda from CA on December 21st, 2013 at 12:23 pm

All gorgeous trees. I had hoped to see pictures of some trees from Disneyland as well. They have some beautiful, and widely varied, decorated trees throughout the resort.

Christian on December 22nd, 2013 at 8:51 am

I really liked how the Sorcerer’s Hat barge from from Fantasmic! serves double-duty as a Christmas tree on the water during ‘Christmas Wishes’ at Tokyo Disney Sea.

Dustin on December 23rd, 2013 at 7:05 pm

@Sherry, nice post, very descriptive!

I would add the palm trees outside of the Swan and Dolphin hotel, they are lit up with splendid, changing lights and are a real contrast to the many, typical (yet still great) Christmas trees on property.

Stephanie on December 23rd, 2013 at 7:12 pm

These pics are stunning although…All there needs to be is SNOW!! Its not Christmas without snow..