Christmas is just a few days away. Still have no idea what to give this holiday season? For most of my friends and me, a little something from Basin is always appreciated. I love the scent of practically everything in the store and whenever I stop in, I have to try out their latest sugar scrub. (I mean it. Every time.) I often buy Basin products as gifts for others, but I rarely treat myself. Want to put a smile on my face? I’ll take a few bath bombs or a custom soap, please!
Recently, I got to chat with store manager, Justin Heninger, to learn more about what they’re offering for the holidays. Not only do they have some products that would make even the most ‘bah-humbug’ guest grin, but some items are exclusively available at the Downtown Disney location. Read on to learn more.
- The Fresh Facial: This Downtown Disney exclusive claims to tighten skin and moisturize skin (perfect for these colder winter temps!).
- Glycerine Soap: These soaps look great, smell great and are extra-gentle on skin. The Mickey soaps are a Disney exclusive that can be found year-round, but the Snowy and Gingerbread scents are available especially for the holidays.
- Dr. Spot: I’ve been told this is great for getting stains out of clothes. Hopefully I won’t need to test it out, but I have been known to drip egg nog on my Christmas sweaters!
- Bath Bombs: These gems make bath time magical, changing the color of the water, adding healing moisturizers and, with the Pirate and Princess treasure bath bombs, ultimately revealing toys in the center. Confession: they’re not just for kids!
- Shave Cream: This product is great for both men and women. Because it doesn’t contain alcohol, it prevents irritation and helps keep skin moisturized, too!
- Shampoo Bar: Though it looks like a regular bar of soap, this ‘hair food’ offers extra conditioning to help dry, frizzy hair. (I think I need to try this myself!)
Of course, this is just a small sampling of Basin’s best-loved products! Other popular delights include Fluffy Pet Soap for your furry friends, Body Butter, Shea Scrub, Spa Wax which helps heal dry, cracked skin, and their Lip Scrub. If you simply can’t decide, a Basin gift card always works too!
What products from Basin do you hope to find under your tree next week?