Mad Tea Party at Disneyland Resort

Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013

posted on December 16th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

A holiday tradition in my family was finding loose change, nuts and fruits like oranges and apples in the bottom of stockings. These items would usually accompany other small gifts both wrapped and unwrapped. Since there are only a few days left until Christmas, I thought I would offer a few of my favorite stocking stuffers from Disney Parks.
Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013

The image above contains three new holiday-themed antenna toppers along with new refrigerator magnets that look like iconic foods found at Disney Parks. I also selected some magnets, which I briefly discussed in a previous article. Finally, there are some new die-cast cars featuring holiday versions of characters from Disney•Pixar’s “Cars.”
Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013

I love food so I selected a handful of holiday treats including fun concession candy, shortbread cookies and hot cocoa.
Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013

For those who want to add a little sparkle to a stocking, I suggest the small mini-nail polish or a compact mirror from Beautifully Disney. One of the most popular accessories at Disney Parks is a colorful acrylic bracelet with Mickey Mouse shapes.
Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013

Finally, I selected a new animated glow Olaf from Disney’s “Frozen” mostly because that film is incredible! If you are still undecided on what to give, I suggest a new holiday Disney Gift Card with limited-release pin.

Merry Christmas!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

5 Comments 3 Replies Add Yours

Rebecca on December 16th, 2013 at 10:55 am

Can I purchase any of these stocking stuffers online & if so where?

Penny from DE on December 16th, 2013 at 10:55 am

Would LOVE the food magnets. Can you buy them at the Disney Store online?

Steven Miller on December 16th, 2013 at 3:27 pm

@Rebecca and Penny – Unfortunately many of these items are not available on the Disney Parks online store. You can find the Beautifully Disney items here:

I would also check out the “New Arrivials” section as new things are added nearly every week:

Stephanie on December 16th, 2013 at 11:33 am

And here I thought I was the only one getting that blasted orange at the bottom of my stocking year in and year out as a kid! I WANT that Olaf glowing head! Any UPC for me to be able to call and get it??? PEAZE?!?!? My autistic son has a LOVE for Olaf. <3

Steven Miller on December 16th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

@Stephanie – Glad to know I am not alone. Here is the item number for the Olaf animated glow item – 400007903500.

Jeffrey on December 16th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

The oranges are traditional – a remnant of when citrus was a rare and exotic treat for most people in the North.

What we need is some Orange Bird souvenirs!

Steven Miller on December 16th, 2013 at 3:29 pm

@Jeffrey – Thanks for the comment. Orange Bird … just wait :)

Barbara on December 16th, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Can you get the antenna toppers and refrigerator magnets by calling Disney Theme Park Merchandise or do they only do larger or specific items? This is how I got my Haunted Mansion limited edition phone cover.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.