UPDATE: The “Saving Mr. Banks” Practically Perfect Preview presented by Disney Parks Blog has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent tomorrow. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
If you’re as excited as I am for Disney’s upcoming film, “Saving Mr. Banks,” then listen up! We’ve got a special opportunity next week for Disney Parks Blog readers to preview the must-see movie event of the holiday season, at the Disneyland Resort, before it opens in theaters December 20!
The evening will begin with a preview party at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Since “Saving Mr. Banks” will take us back to the world of the early 1960s, we invite our Practically Perfect Preview guests to dress extra dapper in their best early-’60s evening attire!
The party will feature a special presentation by Disney artist and historian Stacia Martin, who will share some of the stories behind the amazing music of “Mary Poppins” written by Richard and Robert Sherman. Guests will then be invited to join us at AMC Downtown Disney for a private preview screening of Disney’s “Saving Mr. Banks,” starring Academy Award winners Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks.
And of course, there will be special entertainment throughout the evening!
So join us at the “Saving Mr. Banks” Practically Perfect Preview presented by Disney Parks Blog on Tuesday, December 10, at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here.
Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Please keep in mind that “Saving Mr. Banks” is rated PG-13, which means that some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
- Each registrant may register just themselves or themselves and one (1) guest.
- Confirmation will be for the number of persons registered in the party (maximum 2 persons).
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value. A registrant must attend for his/her guest to be able to attend.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.