Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Three Kings Day Celebration Moves to Disney California Adventure Park, January 3-6

posted on December 30th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

We’re wrapping up our first season of Disney ¡Viva Navidad! by bringing the popular Three Kings Day celebration to Disney California Adventure park. Friday, Jan. 3, through Monday, Jan. 6, guests can enjoy even more festive fun in Paradise Garden.

Three Kings Day Celebration at the Disneyland Resort

Three Kings Day, also known as Dia de los Reyes Magos, is celebrated in many Latin American countries as part of the Christmas story. It commemorates the day the three kings (the magi or “wise men”) followed the star to Bethlehem and presented their gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Now part of Disney ¡Viva Navidad!, our Three Kings Day celebration will offer even more delicious food, Latin-inspired entertainment and interactive elements than ever before.

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Joshua on December 30th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

So excited for this. Erin, does this mean that the street show with the 3 Caballeros will not be performed, or will it still be shown? Thank you

Erin Glover on December 30th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Yes! The Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party will continue through January 6.

Jennifer on December 30th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Hi Erin,

I wanted to know what events will be in store for the 2014 season? Disneyland had so many events last year, I was wondering if the same is in store this coming year? Happy New Year!

Erin Glover on December 30th, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Happy New Year! I wish I had that information to share with you now, but stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog and we’ll post as soon as we can!

Gregory from PA on December 31st, 2013 at 2:22 am

The ¡Viva Navidad! celebration was the best part of the 2013 holiday season! I wish it didn’t have to end.

Evelyn on December 31st, 2013 at 10:17 am

I agree with Gregory above. Viva Navidad was such a pleasant surprise! my husband and I absolutely fell in love with it!

Donald on December 31st, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I too really loved Viva Navidad and enjoyed it numerous times over the season. Everything about it was very well done. Three Kings will be a fitting finale for it. I’m really hoping that in 2014 celebrations of other cultures will be held in that area of DCA, which seems perfect for these events. I love experiencing the music, dance and food of other cultures and combining it with Disney magic makes it even better!