Next week, as part of “Limited Time Magic,” a select number of guests will have the rare opportunity to tour Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure park, with an Imagineer! On the tour, you will learn about many of the area’s details – like the architecture, interior design, background music, the Red Car Trolley – which all help to bring the story of Walt Disney’s early years in Los Angeles to life.
Each morning from December 9-13, 2013, a group of lucky guests will be invited to join us for this special tour. There will be only one tour each morning, with 25 guests in each group.
You may enter here for a chance to attend only one of the five tours being offered from December 9-13, 2013. Click here to read the rules for the drawing for the Walk With an Imagineer Tours at Disney California Adventure park.
Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. Subject to complete Official Rules. Entries must be received by 2:59 p.m. (PST) today.