UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email by 5 p.m. EST today, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
The Food Truck meet-up runs from 3 – 5 p.m. EST on January 9, 2014, at Downtown Disney West Side. At the event, you’ll be able to sample some of the delicious offerings, including hand-dipped Corn Dogs, Lobster Rolls, Tandori Spiced Shrimp, and Lamb Meatball Flatbread, that’ll be available from the trucks during the year. There will also be music and plenty of fun for attendees.
RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address and if you’ll be bringing a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com. Only one guest is permitted. A limited number of attendees will be selected for the event, so be one of the first to sign up.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at at Downtown Disney West Side for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated after the planned capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hope to see you at our first Disney Parks Blog meet-up of 2014.