So many parents tell us that learning is an important aspect of their family travel. No matter where you go, there are opportunities for both you and your kids to expand your knowledge and understanding. Disney is always looking for more ways to give you those opportunities, and our cruises to Alaska are just one example.
If you’re curious about how you can immerse your family in the culture of Alaska, you’ll definitely want to check out the next video in our “Mom’s Take” series with Nancy from the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Not only does she show you ways to discover the heritage of natives and the history of the gold rush era, she gives tips for celebrating important Alaska industries like timber and fishing…and of course recommendations on where to taste the freshly caught seafood for yourself!
For more on sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Days in Alaskan Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Adrenaline Pumping Alaskan Adventures with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Wilderness and Wildlife Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: An Alaska Cruise Like Only Disney Can Do
- Conversation with the Disney Alaska Cruise Director
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Alaska. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLAlaska.