One of the things I learned from my cruise in Europe last summer is that a little extra planning goes a long way for your days in port. Since the destinations we visit are rich in history and there is so much to experience, you’ll want to have a game plan ahead of time.
If you’re like me and want to make the most of your days in port, then check out our next “Mom’s Take” video with Disney Parks Moms Panelist Marcy for her valuable advice on how to do that. I know firsthand the suggestions she gives are good ones!
For more on sailing Europe with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Sailing the Mediterranean Without Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Navigating Europe with Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Choosing the Right European Itinerary for Your Family
- A Mom’s Take: Soaking up the Sun and Sights of the Greek Isles
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring the Wonders of Dubrovnik with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing the Magic of Venice with Disney Cruise Line
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Europe. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLEurope.