What’s the best way to ensure you’re as prepared as possible for a trip? Talk to someone who has been of course! Most likely they can share insights and bring up considerations you may have never even thought about.
Those of you planning on joining us in the Mediterranean this summer got great advice last week from Disney Parks Moms Panelist Marcy about how to make the most of your time in European ports. And today, her next “Mom’s Take” video gives even more helpful preparation tips and addresses one of the most common topics – what to pack!
If you know someone else sailing the Mediterranean with us this summer, you’ll definitely want to share this video with them. Take a look, and then pass it along!
For more on sailing Europe with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Time in European Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Sailing the Mediterranean Without Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Navigating Europe with Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Choosing the Right European Itinerary for Your Family
- A Mom’s Take: Soaking up the Sun and Sights of the Greek Isles
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring the Wonders of Dubrovnik with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing the Magic of Venice with Disney Cruise Line
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Europe. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLEurope.