Whenever I plan a new trip, I always ask others who have already taken the same journey for tips and suggestions. Most of you probably do the same thing, which is why the Disney Parks Moms Panel is such a popular resource for guests.
The video I’m sharing with you today is one of my favorites in our “Mom’s Take” Alaska series since Disney Parks Moms Panelist Nancy gives super helpful tips that she developed not only from her own experience but also from the insights of other guests and crew members. Narrowing down tips to the top five wasn’t an easy feat, but I think you’ll be pleased with the advice Nancy shares. Take a look!
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture and Cuisine of Alaska
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Days in Alaskan Ports With Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Adrenaline Pumping Alaskan Adventures with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Wilderness and Wildlife Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Cruising with Disney to Alaska
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Alaska. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLAlaska.