This week’s “All in the Details” photos were shot in Prince Eric’s Village, a small area that lies just opposite Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid attraction in New Fantasyland. One feature of the cartographer’s shop is a large seafarer’s map on the back wall that features plenty of intricate detail.
You may recognize some familiar faces in the map’s detail – including Ursula and King Triton. But what about the sea monster and winged beast that are attacking the ships? Have you seen those creatures somewhere before? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
Click on the links below for more on New Fantasyland from Walt Disney Imagineering:
- Walt Disney Imagineering Shares First Onboard Video of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Live Chat: Talk Seven Dwarfs Mine Train With A Walt Disney Imagineer Today at 2:30 p.m. EST
- All In The Details: Imagineers Add Film-Inspired Details To Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Time-Lapse Video: Watch Two New Castles and a Disney Mountain Emerge at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: First Track Laid at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Offer a Sneak Peek Inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall at New Fantasyland
- A Magical Delivery: Project Team Members Receive Key Piece of a New Disney Parks Attraction
- Live Chat: Walt Disney Imagineers to Talk Princess Fairytale Hall, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train September 16
- Live Chat: Talk Princess Fairytale Hall & Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 2:15 p.m.
- Behind the Scenes: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Car Completes Drop Test at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Add A Piece of Snow White’s Scary Adventures Into Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Behind the Scenes: Designing & Painting Seven Dwarf Mine Train Cars at Magic Kingdom Park