The props, including lanterns, ropes, pulleys and buckets of shiny jewels were inspired by items found in the mine scenes of the film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” And about those gems? According to our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering, jewels appear throughout the mine in four different sizes and in six different colors: red, green, amber, purple, blue and clear.
What do you think? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
Click on the links below for more on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train from Walt Disney Imagineering:
- Time-Lapse Video: Watch Two New Castles and a Disney Mountain Emerge at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: First Track Laid at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Offer a Sneak Peek Inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall at New Fantasyland
- A Magical Delivery: Project Team Members Receive Key Piece of a New Disney Parks Attraction
- Live Chat: Walt Disney Imagineers to Talk Princess Fairytale Hall, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train September 16
- Live Chat: Talk Princess Fairytale Hall & Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 2:15 p.m.
- Behind the Scenes: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Car Completes Drop Test at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Add A Piece of Snow White’s Scary Adventures Into Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Behind the Scenes: Designing & Painting Seven Dwarf Mine Train Cars at Magic Kingdom Park