Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope all of you are celebrating the love of family and friends in your lives today. It’s also a special day for Disney Cruise Line as today marks 100 days until the start of our Alaska season.
In preparation for our voyages in Alaska this summer, we’ve been sharing the “Mom’s Take” videos to give you insider tips and information about these awe-inspiring cruises. Today, we take a short break from that series to give you a look at a Disney cruise to Alaska from a different perspective … mine!
I’ve sailed to Alaska with Disney three times, and each year I am still blown away by the experience. Summing up a Disney cruise to Alaska in just one minute wasn’t easy, but I think this short montage of our guests’ magical moments (hand-picked by me) gives you a good taste of what to expect in America’s Last Frontier. Check it out!
For more on sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture and Cuisine of Alaska
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Days in Alaskan Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Adrenaline Pumping Alaskan Adventures with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Wilderness and Wildlife Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: An Alaska Cruise Like Only Disney Can Do
- Conversation with the Disney Alaska Cruise Director
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Alaska. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLAlaska.