Imagine a 6-foot-long, chocolate-coated table (it takes 10 pounds of chocolate just to top) with edible chocolate signs (white, dark and milk chocolate plus fondant), showcasing everything from African hot chocolate to fondue for two and a bottle of bubbly.
It’s a Valentine’s dream come true in the Jambo House lobby of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge from 4-9 p.m. February 9 – 15. Surprise your sweetheart with a trip to see the animals on the savanna, but start with a stop in the lobby to pick out your indulgence.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Graham Beck sparkling wine ($23.95)
- Godiva caramel, white chocolate and dark chocolate cordials ($8.50)
- African hot chocolate ($2.99)
- Fondue for two with orange-chocolate fondue in an edible white chocolate cup with chocolate brownie bits, pineapple, strawberries and yogurt-covered pretzels ($6.49)
- Chocolate-dipped tuxedo strawberries ($5.99 for two)
- Five white-chocolate-covered sandwich cookies ($14.99)
- 5 mini-cupcakes ($4.59)
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your sweetheart.