Muppet*Vision 3D at Disney California Adventure Park

What Do You Pack To Show Your ‘Disney Side’?

posted on February 18th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Everybody has a “Disney Side.” That’s the side that laughs bigger, screams louder and lives life to the fullest.

When you’re preparing for a Disney vacation, what do you pack to show your “Disney Side”? Matching Disney T-shirts for everyone in the family? His and her Mickey ear hats?

Check out Gary Buchanan’s latest video to see how he teams with American Tourister to show his “Disney Side” at our parks.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

21 Comments Add Yours

Debra from NJ on February 18th, 2014 at 7:25 am

I love the way Gary packs! Great video! Thanks for brightening my day!

Kuleen from TX on February 18th, 2014 at 8:03 am

What a great video to start the morning. Love that Gary!

Mary on February 18th, 2014 at 8:19 am

I love trhese videos. He has fun and it shows.

Tami on February 18th, 2014 at 8:27 am

Well done, Gary!!! Super fun Disney Side clip!

Jacqueline on February 18th, 2014 at 9:04 am

Good morning!

THIS made my day after watching a bunch of kids sliding down a snowy hill on a tenor saxophone case.
Thank you!

Regards,
Jackie

Jessica on February 18th, 2014 at 11:16 am

What fun he always has! I want his job! Better yet I’d love to work beside him as his lovely lady sidekick! I live in Kissimmee minutes from WDW, just saying! giggles. Should note that rolling suitcases are NOT allowed in the park but hopefully most readers of this blog already know this info. Finding your Disney side is super easy & fun as WDW offers up so much to choose from. Love ya Gary and WDW!!

Steven on February 18th, 2014 at 11:23 am

The video was well-done. :)

Madalene on February 18th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Great video Gary, watching you have fun makes me smile!

Jennifer on February 18th, 2014 at 4:14 pm

What a great video! Thanks, Gary!!
I always bring my Ellie Grape Soda pin(a real bottle cap!) when I visit the Disney Parks as well as plush Eeyore that my husband bought me on our first trip to WDW together.
Eeoyre has been around the globe with me!

Lisa on February 18th, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I packed the Glow with the Show ears that my family bought me in California Adventure in January 2013 to bring Florida to take my family to Magic Kingdom in January 2014!

Friend on February 18th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

I always wear my special ring with a polished stone purchased from Disneyland’s Mineral Hall when I was a boy. It reacts to all the ultraviolet lights in the Fantasyland Dark Rides by glowing brightly.

Katherine from GA on February 18th, 2014 at 8:22 pm

This made me smile as everything Disney always does! I pack at least 2 or 3 mouse ears even though I know I’ll come home with a new pair. We pack light so we can come home heavy with all the goodies and must haves we find while we are there!

Lynn on February 18th, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Great video Gary! I love that everyone’s welcome to show all of their Disney Sides both inside and outside of the parks!

Ruthie on February 19th, 2014 at 4:35 am

My favorite is Pluto I always have something Pluto with me I love to see him go absolutely crazy pointing at it and then at himself saying ” That’s me ! ” Brings out HIS Disney side too
I recently obtained a 3-D Pluto backpack that is sold at DL Paris
Mickey has tried to ” steal ” it many times ;-) Such fun playing with them both and that brings out my Disney side every single time

Leanne on February 19th, 2014 at 4:39 am

Gary! Twice in one week! I love that this shows lots of different angles to WDW – both kids and adult – thanks for the fun Gary!

sue from ON on February 22nd, 2014 at 7:54 am

Love ya Gary. Me, definitely a big kid for my Disney side.

Diana on February 22nd, 2014 at 8:46 am

Great Video! The saying is “I’ll never grow up (really why would I want to!) I have it to a science–pack clothes, visit Disney, wash clothes, repack and ready to go again.

jean on February 22nd, 2014 at 10:46 am

Oh what Memories this video brought back to me! It brought tears to my eyes, just thinking of being there with my children and my grandkids!! Been there so many, many times, but Love it more and more each time!! I Love Disney World, and Everything About It!!

Alice on February 23rd, 2014 at 8:28 am

Love the feeling I get, when our family is on Disney Adventure.

Matthew on February 24th, 2014 at 10:06 am

For my last trip, I brought Disney comics (Gargoyles, if anyone is wondering) to read in lines and, more importantly, get a picture of me reading them with Belle. It was Halloween, and in the show, Elisa dressed as Belle in the Halloween episode and yes I’m a big nerd. ;)

Maria from MD on February 28th, 2014 at 2:08 am

I love this video! It looks like it was a fun video to shoot. Yes, I agree… don’t pick one… show all of your Disney sides! #DisneySide

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.