Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Which Disney Hat Represents Your ‘Disney Side’?

posted on February 27th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears that you wear to show your “Disney Side” each time you visit the Disney Parks? Or do you grab a new pair for your collection during each trip? Check out the graphic below that can help you find the ideal pair for your next visit.

MEG084622

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Jason on February 27th, 2014 at 9:19 am

How about if my Disney side mixes with my Star Wars side? Gotta include the R2D2 Mickey Ears!!!

Jessica on February 27th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

I am ALL about Glow with the Show Ears. I always receive compliments on them and they make being a part of the park that much more immersive :D hehe, thanks Disney!

Patty from FL on February 27th, 2014 at 5:49 pm

I have a Minnie Mouse hairband (no ears). I have an old Tigger had from Animal Kingdom from 1996, as well as a newer safari hat…. and of course I have my PINK Pirates of the Caribbean Hat with my Tinkerbell/Guitar pin and my 101 Dalmatians pin.

I would love a ball cap with ears, because the others do not stay on my head.

Peter on February 27th, 2014 at 6:52 pm

Shade,and that’s the hat I use in the picture.

Peggy from CA on February 27th, 2014 at 10:13 pm

My hat is usually a big shade hat — baseball cap isn’t enough because I’m a melanoma survivor, but if I didn’t have to worry about the sun, my style would be the Maleficent miniature top hat.

Claire from UK on February 28th, 2014 at 8:33 am

The classic black sequin Minnie ears will always be my favourite but I was really happy to add the Ursula, Maleficent and Snow White Poison Apple ears to my collection on my last visit.

Matt from CT on February 28th, 2014 at 12:13 pm

I have a beat up old Grumpy hat that I use when I need shade, but any other time I’ve got my good ol’ Oswald ears!

Damon on February 28th, 2014 at 1:24 pm

The Glow with Show Ears & Classic Mickey hands down.

Samantha on March 18th, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I would say the Glow with The Show Mickey Ears! I love the color with the parks, and having that color home with me, I feel like I have a piece of Disneyland with me :)