Part of the fun of a Disney cruise to Alaska is visiting our homeport of Vancouver. There’s so much to see in this vibrant Canadian city, and I highly recommend spending time here before or after your cruise.
In our next “Mom’s Take” video, Nancy from the Disney Parks Moms Panel gives you a look at some of the things your family can experience here, including highlights of our debarkation day Port Adventure that takes you around town before dropping you off at the airport. Take a look, and let me know if you agree that time in Vancouver makes for the perfect start or end to a great Alaskan adventure!
For more on sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: A Wild Ride in the Great Alaskan Frontier
- A Mom’s Take: Top 5 Disney Alaska Cruise Tips
- Discover a Disney Cruise to Alaska in One Minute
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture and Cuisine of Alaska
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Days in Alaskan Ports With Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Adrenaline Pumping Alaskan Adventures with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Wilderness and Wildlife Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Cruising with Disney to Alaska
- Conversation with the Disney Alaska Cruise Director
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Alaska. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLAlaska.