One of Disney Cruise Line’s differentiators is the way we bring destinations alive on our ships. During our Mediterranean voyages this summer, you’ll get a taste of the area’s culture through various onboard offerings like entertainment and dining.
Even Disney friends get in on the fun with themed attire, which you can get a sneak peek of in this “Mom’s Take” video. Check it out to hear from Disney Parks Moms Panelist Marcy about some of the ways your family can experience Europe before you even step off the ship.
For more on sailing Europe with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture of Europe
- A Mom’s Take: Tips for Stress-free Adventures in Europe
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Time in European Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Sailing the Mediterranean Without Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Navigating Europe with Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Choosing the Right European Itinerary for Your Family
- A Mom’s Take: Soaking up the Sun and Sights of the Greek Isles
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring the Wonders of Dubrovnik with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing the Magic of Venice with Disney Cruise Line
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Europe. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLEurope.