For many families, traveling is about more than just seeing different destinations. It’s a way to learn about other cultures and bring history life in a unique way. Disney shares this viewpoint, which is why we provide so many culturally rich opportunities on our cruises in Europe.
If you want to know more about how you can immerse your family in the culture of Europe when sailing the Mediterranean with us this summer, take a look at our next “Mom’s Take” video with Marcy from the Disney Parks Moms Panel. She points out different teaching tools you can use while traveling with your kids and even highlights a few of the specific Port Adventures that incorporate learning in a fun way.
For more on sailing Europe with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Tips for Stress-free Adventures in Europe
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Time in European Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Sailing the Mediterranean Without Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Navigating Europe with Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Choosing the Right European Itinerary for Your Family
- A Mom’s Take: Soaking up the Sun and Sights of the Greek Isles
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring the Wonders of Dubrovnik with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing the Magic of Venice with Disney Cruise Line
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Europe. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLEurope.