Not only is Venice is a new homeport for us this summer, it’s also a destination on some of our Mediterranean cruises. And as always, Disney worked with tour operators to create unique, family-friendly excursions that make a visit to this city extra special.
Wrapping up our Europe “Mom’s Take” series, Marcy from the Disney Parks Moms Panel showcases a few of the Port Adventures your family can join in Venice. Check it out to get an idea of the fun you’ll have when sailing the Mediterranean with us!
Please join me in thanking Marcy for all of her helpful tips, and head over to www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com if you have more questions about sailing the Mediterranean with Disney.
For more on sailing Europe with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing Europe Before You Even Step off the Ship
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture of Europe
- A Mom’s Take: Tips for Stress-free Adventures in Europe
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Time in European Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Sailing the Mediterranean Without Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Navigating Europe with Kids
- A Mom’s Take: Choosing the Right European Itinerary for Your Family
- A Mom’s Take: Soaking up the Sun and Sights of the Greek Isles
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring the Wonders of Dubrovnik with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Experiencing the Magic of Venice with Disney Cruise Line
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Europe. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLEurope.