We’ve reached the final video in our “Mom’s Take” series about our Alaskan voyages, and it’s one you don’t want to miss if you’re joining us this summer. Nancy from the Disney Parks Moms Panel tackles a topic most people have questions about … packing! Not only does she list out must-bring items, she also gives tips that will make packing less of a hassle as you prepare for your vacation. Take a look …
I hope you’ve found all of these videos helpful as you consider or plan for a cruise to Alaska with us. I want to personally thank Nancy for the insights she shared. If you have any other questions about our Alaskan voyages, be sure to visit www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
For more on sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line, check out the other videos in the series:
- A Mom’s Take: Embarking on a Disney Alaska Cruise from Vancouver
- A Mom’s Take: A Wild Ride in the Great Alaskan Frontier
- A Mom’s Take: Top 5 Disney Alaska Cruise Tips
- Discover a Disney Cruise to Alaska in One Minute
- A Mom’s Take: Immersing Your Family in the Culture and Cuisine of Alaska
- A Mom’s Take: Making the Most of Your Days in Alaskan Ports
- A Mom’s Take: Adrenaline Pumping Alaskan Adventures with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Wilderness and Wildlife Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- A Mom’s Take: Cruising with Disney to Alaska
- Conversation with the Disney Alaska Cruise Director
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Cruise Line Facebook page, and follow @DisneyCruise on Twitter for more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages in Alaska. While you’re on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #DCLAlaska.