This week’s photos from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train focus on the “big drop” in the attraction, just after you exit the interior Mine Scene. The top of the mountain is where you come out of the mine – and momentarily get an amazing view of the rest of the New Fantasyland area, including Beast’s Castle, Prince Eric’s castle and Cinderella Castle. (To see that view for yourself, be sure to check out this previously shared ride-through video of the attraction).
This shot was snapped at the end of the drop, which whisks Mine Train Cars past a rushing water fall.
It sure looks like the attraction is coming together! Will you ride when it opens later this spring? Let us know in the “Comments” section below.
Thanks to David Roark for the photos.
For more on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, check out the following Disney Parks Blog stories:
- First Look: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Logo Unveiled
- All in the Details: The View From the Top of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Walt Disney Imagineering Shares First Onboard Video of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Live Chat: Talk Seven Dwarfs Mine Train With a Walt Disney Imagineer Today at 2:30 p.m. EST
- All in the Details: Imagineers Create The Dwarfs Cottage at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- All In The Details: Imagineers Add Film-Inspired Details To Seven Dwarfs Mine Train