Walking through New Fantasyland and watching the evolution of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train has been fascinating, seeing such a large attraction rise up from scaffolding and into a beautiful mountain covered with lush trees and colorful wildflowers. Let’s take a quick photo walk around it today with these shots.
Earlier this year, Walt Disney Imagineering shared that two props from the former Snow White’s Scary Adventures attraction had been placed in Seven Dwarfs Mine Train as a nod to the previous attraction. Those vultures can now be seen at the top of the first big “climb” in the attraction, surrounded by stacks of crates – containing newly mined jewels, perhaps?
Overall, nearly the entire mountain has been covered with thick pine trees, poppy flowers and colorful shrubs.
For more on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, check out the following Disney Parks Blog stories:
- All in the Details: The Big Drop at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- First Look: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Logo Unveiled
- All in the Details: The View From the Top of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Walt Disney Imagineering Shares First Onboard Video of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Live Chat: Talk Seven Dwarfs Mine Train With a Walt Disney Imagineer Today at 2:30 p.m. EST
- All in the Details: Imagineers Create The Dwarfs Cottage at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- All In The Details: Imagineers Add Film-Inspired Details To Seven Dwarfs Mine Train