Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park

Celebrate Release of ‘Frozen’ on Blu-ray Combo Pack at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney Marketplace on March 18, 2014

posted on March 14th, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

frr839991

The award-winning, Disney animated featured “Frozen” comes to Blu-ray combo pack on Tuesday, March 18. To celebrate the day at Walt Disney World Resort, we are holding a release party at Once Upon a Toy in the Downtown Disney Marketplace from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. There will be a DJ spinning some great tunes throughout the day (weather permitting), as well as a photo backdrop available for guests to take pictures.

frr839992

In addition to the Blu-ray combo pack, the Downtown Disney team will offer a small assortment of “Frozen” merchandise including kids’ T-shirts, books and D-Tech on Demand iPhone cases (see my previous Disney Parks Blog story for an update on new and upcoming merchandise).

frr738822

Finally, Once Upon a Toy will have some pre-designed, kids’ T-shirts from the nearby Disney Design-A-Tee location that day. Look for three different styles including the one shown above with Olaf. Adults can design and personalize similar “Frozen” T-shirts at the Disney Design-A-Tee shop if interested.

I hope you are able to stop by during the party.

Filed: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World Resort

Dustin on March 14th, 2014 at 7:01 pm

If you recently bought the digital copy, will there be a credit towards the purchase of the Blu-Ray? My wife just couldn’t wait!

Steven Miller on March 16th, 2014 at 8:27 pm

@Dustin – I’m not familiar with anything like that. Sorry.

david on March 14th, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Hi, Steven! Loved your “Let it Go” comment on your last post and reply to me about the Ohio weather! Yes, I believe we are finally seeing Spring in the near future with warmer weather! I think Oaken can finally take the big sale off! The girls can’t wait for Tuesday and the release of the Blu Ray! We are friends with Livvy Stubenrauch’s Family, she does the voice for Young Anna, and the girls received a little surprise in the mail from her today to get them ready for Tuesday, an autographed Lobby Poster and some pics of her at the Premier in LA! They are such wonderful people! I hope everyone has a great time at Once Upon A Toy on Tuesday! We will be celebrating by watching our newest favorite Disney Movie! You HM Pal in Ohio, David

Steven Miller on March 16th, 2014 at 8:28 pm

@David – How cool!!

Ethan on March 14th, 2014 at 10:14 pm

My wife and I will go to check it out. I am excited to see what Frozen designs are in the Disney Design-A-Tee shop.

Joseph from CA on March 17th, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Holding out for the US 3D release…

meredith on March 27th, 2014 at 10:57 am

when will the elsa dress and 6-piece character set be available again?

Steven Miller on April 14th, 2014 at 5:07 pm

@Meredith – Unfortunately, I don’t have an exact time frame for either of those items. I know that we have orders placed and they will eventually return to Disney Parks.