Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

posted on March 6th, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

dpb837881

With the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival officially underway, I stopped by the Festival Center to get a first look at the set up. This location, found in Future World between the Universe of Energy and MISSION: Space pavilions, is home to a variety of things including demonstrations and a merchandise shop. When I arrived, the event team was putting finishing touches on several areas inside the pavilion. I snapped a few photographs of the merchandise store that I thought you may enjoy.

dpb563232

The sound of running water filled the air as I walked around the merchandise shop. The center of the shop had a nice garden-like setting complete with trees and fountains. I spotted several garden items throughout the display including wind chimes, garden stakes and other decorative goods.

First Look Inside Festival Center for 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival First Look Inside Festival Center for 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival

In a previous article, I shared a look at some of the new merchandise we’ve created for this annual event. I enjoyed seeing the two different visual statements of these items displayed along the walls.

There were a few other things that caught my eye including new, instant photograph-inspired T-shirts for adults, kids and Passholders. There was also a jar-shaped plastic tumbler complete with the event logo. I particularly liked the calendar that contains images of the character topiaries featured throughout Epcot. This is the first time we’ve offered a calendar like this for the event.

Here is a gallery containing a few other items that I liked. The 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs through May 18, 2014. I invite you to join the conversation on social networks by using the hashtag #EpcotInSpring. You can also find more information about the event by visiting EpcotInSpring.com.
I hope to see you at Epcot; I’ll most likely be at my favorite Outdoor Kitchen, the Pineapple Promenade!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Jonathan on March 6th, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Would it be stretching it to ask for the SKU’s for 6 items?!

Mickey, Minnie, Donald wind chimes
Mug
Calendar
Mickey/butterfly welcome rock

And, is there any chance the online store decided to carry any of these?

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

@Jonathan – Unfortunately, the online store will not be carrying these items. You may want to contact our Merchandise Guest Services team who can help you with select merchandise from the event. You have two options to contact them: by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.

Please see the item numbers below:

Mickey Mouse wind chime – 400008032810
Minnie Mouse wind chime – 400008032834
Donald Duck wind chime – 400008032827
Mug – 400008008938
Calendar – 400008441780
Mickey/butterfly welcome rock – 400007997776
Mickey Mouse stepping stone – 400007997783

David from MA on March 6th, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Everything looks great! Will any of this merchandise be sold through Disney Store Online?

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

@David – The Disney Parks online store will not be offering items from the event. You can contact Merchandise Guest Services. Their contact information is listed above.

Kerry on March 6th, 2014 at 6:04 pm

This looks great. I really like the clear cup with the green top. Flower and Garden always has cool merchandise.

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 1:01 pm

@Kerry – Yes! I like that cup as well. The item number is 400008346122.

Kimberly from CA on March 6th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Epcot + International Flower and Garden Festival = Heaven on Earth

Kim on March 6th, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Stoked! See you in two weeks!!!!

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 1:01 pm

@Kim – Aces! I hope you have a safe trip. See you soon!

Christine on March 6th, 2014 at 9:01 pm

are there ever any hardy plants available I could have shipped back to my zone 5 garden in Michigan? Would love to have a little Disney addition outside my home :)

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 1:03 pm

@Christine – Gosh, that’s a great question. I don’t believe you would be able to purchase plants via our Merchandise Guest Services team. They wouldn’t have access to those items. I know we have some artisans/vendors that appear throughout the event in World Showcase. Yet, their items are only available for in-person sales. I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you.

Rochelle on March 6th, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Where can I find Garden Gnome Duffy … how much is he … and what is his SKU number? I HAVE to get me one of those (assuming they aren’t sold out in the next 3 weeks)!

Steven Miller on March 7th, 2014 at 1:05 pm

@Rochelle – He is being sold in select locations at Epcot for the festival. You may try Merchandise Guest Services (see my response to the question #1). His item number is 400008004633 and retail is $30.00 (plus tax).

Sarah on March 8th, 2014 at 7:08 am

Perfect timing! We arrive in WDW tomorrow! Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival keeps getting better and better. I am so ready for spring. First stop: Festval Center :-)