Spaceship Earth at Epcot

Starbucks Opens at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort

posted on March 10th, 2014 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Resort guests can now enjoy a unique Starbucks location near World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District! The new store offers a first-of-its-kind Starbucks experience through its expanded size and outdoor patio, engaging guest experience and sustainable materials, including a massive living wall built with more than 1,000 plants in the shape of a coffee cup.

NSB083622

NSB083626THMUB NSB083625THMUB

This is the first time Starbucks is offering technology to share its coffee story on a 10-foot video installation. An interactive touch screen also inspires creativity for even the youngest Disneyland Resort guests and Starbucks customers. And look for a kiosk location at the Downtown Disney District this summer!

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort, Downtown Disney District

16 Comments Add Yours

Kaylyn on March 10th, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I love this starbucks so much! It is so beautiful!! I can’t wait to make it my new study spot! :)

Ethan on March 10th, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Can you post a picture of what it looks like from the outside? Is this the one right in the middle of the two World of Disney entrances?

Ethan on March 10th, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Oh never mind my last comment…. I was referring to Disney WORLD… not Disneyland.

Nick on March 10th, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Really impressed by the design of this store. It’s so unique from all the other one’s I’ve seen. Probably the largest one I’ve seen as well.

Kayla from NV on March 10th, 2014 at 1:44 pm

This is beautiful, I think it will do great in DTD and it fits. This almost reminds me of the SB in Time Square but larger and more detail.

Shawna on March 10th, 2014 at 1:56 pm

That succulent wall looks fantastic! Well done!

Fred from CA on March 10th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Looks beautiful!

JoAnn from ND on March 10th, 2014 at 3:06 pm

This looks really nice AND this is where Starbucks belongs. Not on Main Street. It belongs in the retail district with other chains.

brett from CA on March 10th, 2014 at 4:00 pm

does all of the starbucks have wifi in the parks and downtown disney ?

Fred from CA on March 10th, 2014 at 4:06 pm

JoAnn– The Starbucks in the Main Street Market House in Disneyland is themed to the area and fits in fine. It’s no different than Disney selling Coca-cola and Dreyer’s ice cream in the parks.

liza from CA on March 10th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Looks great! What are the store hours? Hopefully, I will be able to get a mocha on the way to Disneyland!

Sydney on March 11th, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Since this is an ACTUAL Starbucks (unlike the locations in the parks that just “proudly serve Starbucks Coffee”) does that mean they will accept Starbucks gift cards etc.? Either way, I’m very happy about Starbucks becoming a part of DTD. It has been much needed for years!

Kathi on March 11th, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I want to know too if they will take Starbucks cards? I’ll be there this weekend. Looking forward to seeing this great store!

Irmasue on March 11th, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Since the shops in the Parks take the Starbucks cards, this location certainly will. Will we also be able to get the AP discount at this location (as we do at the in-park locations)?
Would like to know if this is a “real” storefront where you can redeem rewards and get bonus rewards, etc.

toni on March 11th, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Only wished they opened early like normal Starbucks.7 am is too late to get a drink and head to magic morning. 6:30 am would be just right.

Colleen from OR on May 12th, 2014 at 11:25 am

I am so glad to hear that there is a Starbucks in DD! I wish it opened earlier too, I will still have to get my coffee at the GCH on Magic Mornings. 6 or 6:30 would be great!

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.