Via Napoli Restaurant, Italy Pavilion at Epcot

The Newest Downtown Disney Marketplace Kiosk is for the Dogs at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on March 31st, 2014 by Darcy Clark, Marketing Manager, Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort

Recently, I let our @WDWDowntown Twitter followers know about Happy Hound, a brand-new kiosk at Downtown Disney Marketplace. The response was overwhelming, so today, I’m sharing even more info with all of you!

If you have a pooch, this is the place to score custom collars and tags, trendy outfits, squeaky toys – including a hilarious mustache fetch toy – and more for your favorite four-legged friends.

I don’t have any pets myself, but my sister has a loveable Boxer named Otis. He may not be the smartest dog, but he’s so sweet with my two young nieces that he probably deserves a special surprise from me!

Scroll through the photos below to see some of the offerings at Happy Hound. As a girl who loves to accessorize, I’m most excited about the personalized collars and engravable dog tags – though there’s plenty more to love.

Look for Happy Hound during your next visit to the Marketplace; it’s located near Marketplace Fun Finds and LittleMissMatched. (And remember, for the latest news and updates, be sure to follow the Downtown Disney Twitter handle at @WDWDowntown.)

Filed: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World Resort

7 Comments 1 Reply Add Yours

Jamie on March 31st, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Where’s the best place to find official Disney pet gear around WDW? Thanks!

Christopher on March 31st, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Love the idea, but hate that I’m not seeing any “Disney” gear for my pets in the pics. I’m hoping there will be something for my Disney obsessed pooch. Can you tell us if they have Disney themed items?

Kathy on April 1st, 2014 at 5:45 am

My friends and I really miss the Disney Pet line of merchandise for dogs and cats. Any chance of getting some new items?

Katie on April 1st, 2014 at 7:28 am

I got really excited until I, too, noticed no Disney themed pictures. I really miss when they had Disney-themed pet items at DTD!

Darcy Clark on April 1st, 2014 at 9:25 am

Katie, Kathy, Christopher and Jamie, I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding Disney-branded pet items. In the meantime, Happy Hound has a lot of fun options for your furry loved ones!

Robert on April 1st, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Is Babycakes going to find a new home?

Donna on April 5th, 2014 at 8:01 pm

We need the pet feeding bowls back!! Our dog has some from several years ago, there is a small chip in the food bowl but I refuse to get rid of it because it’s just so darn cute. Please bring back the bowls so we can replace ours!

Christine on May 21st, 2014 at 7:45 pm

I have bought some Disney branded/themed stuff from Petsmart. They had some great dog t-shirts and sweaters with Mickey and other characters. Disney really needs to make and carry more pet items.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.