'World of Color' at Disney California Adventure Park

‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ in Disneyland Trading Event

posted on March 12th, 2014 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

What’s this? I’ve got all the scoop and I’m not going to make you wait any longer for the details on the “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disneyland event taking place June 13-14, 2014, at the Disneyland Resort.

Jack Skellington and his Halloweentown gang are not satisfied with just taking over the Haunted Mansion for the holiday season. With thirteen years of Haunted Mansion Holiday behind them, Jack and his pals are looking to expand their presence throughout Disneyland park all year long. Join us as we take a peek into what things might look like if Jack and company could have their way. Could there be a nightmare in Disneyland park?

NPL922514

“Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disneyland event Package Details – $90
Event Admission Includes:

Registered event guests will have the opportunity to purchase “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disneyland event themed merchandise via the Random Selection Process.

June 13, 2014 (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.)

• Early Registration
  • Event Store & Random Selection Process Merchandise Pick-up
  • Trading Area

June 14, 2014 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)

• Event Store & Random Selection Process Merchandise Pick-up
  • Trading Area
  • Trading Boards
  • Trading Activities
  • Merchandise Artist Signing Opportunity
  • Silent Auction – featuring pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more
  • Product Showcase – meet Disney Pin Merchandisers and view upcoming pin releases
  • Commemorative Gifts (including a commemorative event T-shirt*)

Early Bird Offer:

• Don’t miss out! Register early and receive an early bird pin. Available while supplies last.

*Event T-Shirt:
When registering for “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disneyland event, please indicate your desired T-shirt size. Guests who do not register prior to Thursday, May 1, 2014, will not be guaranteed the desired shirt size.

Here’s a sneak peek at some of the pins that will be offered for purchase.

*********************************************************
Reservations for “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disneyland event will be accepted only via www.DisneyParksMerchandise.com beginning Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Filed: Disneyland Resort

16 Comments 7 Replies Add Yours

Jason on March 12th, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Will there be vinylmations available at this event as well? Or will this be a strictly pin event?

Michelle Harker on March 13th, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Jason, we’re still finalzing details, but I will try to keep you posted.

debra from CA on March 12th, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Thank you for finally posting the info! Love the Event Logo, will love everything! Very excited for this summer’s event!

amanda on March 12th, 2014 at 7:08 pm

What does the $90 fee include?
Is this strictly a merchandise event or will there be any special shows, parades, fireworks, etc for this event?

Michelle Harker on March 13th, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Hi Amanda, hopefully the information above will help a little as to what the event will entail. It is strictly a merchandise event.

Gabriela on March 12th, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Is this a “trading pin” merchandise event or will there be other types of Nightmare merchandise as well?

Michelle Harker on March 13th, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Gabriela, it is predominantly pins that will be released.

Cheryl on March 12th, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Only pins? any vinylmations?

Michelle Harker on March 13th, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Hey Cheryl! I think you will find that it will be mostly pins, but there may be some Vinylmation as well. We are still finalizing details, but the merchandise catalog and information should be available on or around the date of ticket sales.

Jindy from CA on March 12th, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Wonderful announcement, Michelle!

brett from CA on March 12th, 2014 at 8:18 pm

i hope me and my mom get in to this event.

Brian from FL on March 13th, 2014 at 8:40 am

What’s this?
I can’t believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Wake up, Jack, this isn’t fair
What’s this?

When will it be at WDW?

Terri on March 13th, 2014 at 8:54 am

What is the trading event at Walt Disney World this year?

Michelle Harker on March 13th, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Hi Terri! The theme for the 2014 Walt Disney World trading event is “The Imagination Gala: A Magic Carpet Event.” That event will take place September 5-7, 2014. I’ll be sharing more details on the event shortly.

Terri, I posted information about the Walt Disney World Event today, so be sure to check it out.

Kevin on March 13th, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Hi Michelle! I have never attended anything like this before. Is this similar to the Walt Disney World event (Imagination Gala) or is this much more low key? Will the trading boards be similar to how they worked at the WDW trading event last year? Really need information so I can start planning. :-) Thanks!!

Michelle Harker on March 18th, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Hi Kevin! It is similar to the trading event experience in Walt Disney World, however on a smaller scale. There will be trading boards, activities, artist signings, product showcases, etc.

daniel on March 14th, 2014 at 3:35 am

90$ for the event and the park , or AP holder can go with out the 90$

sincerly , confused fellow

Michelle Harker on March 18th, 2014 at 8:31 pm

@daniel @audrey – Hopefully I can help clarify it. The $90 does not include park admission or any special in-park experiences at this time.

The event will have a trading area, special trading boards and activities, of course, the first opportunity to purchase the limited edition merchandise associated with the event, a meet/greet and signing opportunity with our artists, a silent auction experience, product showcase and commemorative gifts.

I hope that helps.

audrey on March 15th, 2014 at 1:54 pm

also confused. so the $90 is to be able to BUY more merchandise later? does this give you entry into the park? a ride on the haunted mansion? a Q&A with people involved with the movie/ride overlay? I don’t think I understand what I’m paying $90 to register for. Hopefully not just a t-shit for early registration..

debra from CA on March 31st, 2014 at 11:26 am

Registration is tomorrow, yet I haven’t seen the Event Catalog. Is it posted somewhere?

David on April 4th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

I haven’t registered only because I haven’t seen any of the merchandise. Will the event products be available soon to view?

Evanne on May 7th, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Hi there! Would you happen to know if you can trade vinylmation outside the event (still in the hotel but just near the registration) without paying the $90?

Thanks!

Wendy on May 26th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Hi, I have already registered and payed for this event. I wanted to buy some of the merchandise in the catalog, was I supposed to order it online before I attend , or can I purchase it at the event? What is RSP? ,and is there a form I can fill out prior to the event?

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.