Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Celebrating the Holidays with Harborside Christmas at Tokyo DisneySea

A Shopper’s Guide to Mother’s Day at Disneyland Resort

posted on April 30th, 2014 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

The pressure to find mom the perfect gift for Mother’s Day is on! So I hit the ground running and stopped by some of our Disneyland park locations to find out what’s made the top of the list from some of our resident experts!

I’m pretty sure I know what I’m getting my mom! How about you?

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Elaine on April 30th, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Hi, Michelle. I am really interested in picking up some of those Alex & Ani bracelets. They will be the perfect gift for Mother’s Day! Can you tell me more about the finishes on the bracelets?? Thanks!

Michelle Harker on April 30th, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Hi Elaine! The Alex & Ani bangles make great gifts. Everyone that has them, loves them! To give you a little bit more detail, the bangles actually come in two different finishes, Rafaelian Silver and Rafaelian Gold.

Shannon on April 30th, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Julia and Lilly agree! They love seeing you in a tiara! :)

Pam on April 30th, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Where do you buy tiaras at Disney?

Michelle Harker on May 1st, 2014 at 11:37 am

Hi Pam! You can actually find them at Crystal Arts on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland park. You’ll love the selection!

Karen on May 1st, 2014 at 8:50 am

My mom passed away three years ago. Last week my niece and I were going through her jewelry to find a few pieces for her sister’s upcoming wedding. We found some jeweled Mickey earrings and matching necklace which we bought for her on a trip to Disneyland 25 years ago. Disney for Mom. Great idea.

Michelle Harker on May 1st, 2014 at 11:38 am

Hi Karen! What a treasured memory and special find among the jewelry.

Elizabeth on May 1st, 2014 at 11:37 am

Any update on when the new Dooney & Bourke pattern is set to be released? Steven had posted a May release back in January and since then we have heard nothing. Thanks in advance.

Lisa on May 1st, 2014 at 11:39 am

Oh my gosh!! That’s Theresa – she used to be the manager at our Disney store in Portland! Can’t wait to visit that shop & maybe say hello in a few days!