Disneyland Resort, Haunted Mansion

‘Egg’-citement Awaits at the Springtime Roundup at Disneyland Park

posted on April 4th, 2014 by Shannon Swanson, Public Relations Manager, Disneyland Resort

Mr. Easter Bunny has been spotted and he’s at the Springtime Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Disneyland park! Other rare hare sightings include Br’er Rabbit, White Rabbit, Thumper and more. So bunny hop your way down and check the furry fun now now through April 20.

Splash Mountain is my favorite attraction at the Disneyland Resort, so seeing Br’er Rabbit was the best for me! Who is your favorite Disney rabbit?

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Nick on April 4th, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Are there any plans for Roger to be making an appearance during this event? He’s by far the best disney rabbit in my opinion.

Louella from CA on April 5th, 2014 at 1:33 am

I love Roger Rabbit!

Louella from CA on April 5th, 2014 at 1:34 am

But I would love to meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!

Grant on April 5th, 2014 at 7:54 am

Where was Roger Rabbit? :(

Brandy on April 5th, 2014 at 9:15 am

Are all the Rabbits/Bunnies out everyday? Or are certain ones out on certain days, like a rotating schedule?

So can I get them all in one day or do I need to make more than one trip?

Margo on April 5th, 2014 at 2:46 pm

It was so nice yesterday just to have a relaxing day going to see all the bunnies. It was a special treat to see and get pics with Roger Rabbit and Thumper. Because you usually only get to see them in the parades. It was nice to get the meet and greets with them. Oswald should have been included!!! Maybe for next yr!
Also it was nice talking to and watching them decorating the eggs. Some of them are such beautiful works of art too!! Thank you!!

Mary from IL on April 5th, 2014 at 3:28 pm

I was there earlier this week and Roger Rabbit is also there, as well as Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Rabbit was my favorite to meet – he was tidying up the flowers and the trees before we took our picture because he loves to garden. :)

Patrick on April 5th, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I love thumper, and White Rabbit who is late all the time.

Philip on April 5th, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Roger has been making appearances at the event, along with Brer Rabbit, White Rabbit, Yellow Rabbit, Thumper and Mr. Easter Bunny.

Alison from CA on April 5th, 2014 at 9:19 pm

My husband likes Jessica Rabbit! (It was my best halloween costume ever….)

Brittany on April 6th, 2014 at 12:13 pm

This sounds awesome do you know if there are going to be similar activities at Disney world (with the characters) we are going for our first trip for the 12th till 20th thanks

Joyce on April 9th, 2014 at 11:33 am

this is our first trip, where would be the best place for toddlers to be for the egg hunts and on what days? we will be there 16th thru 20th 2014.