Disneyland Monorail

‘Frozen’ Anna & Elsa Arrive at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on April 20th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Let’s have a royal welcome for Anna and Elsa, the sisters from “Frozen” who make their official debut appearance at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom Park starting today.

een351224

Elsa and Anna will appear together each day until the early evening, after which guests can meet other visiting Disney Princesses. Cinderella and Rapunzel will also continue making appearances at Princess Fairytale Hall, and you can see all these characters (and more) during the afternoon performance of the new “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.”

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

20 Comments 3 Replies Add Yours

Samuel on April 20th, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Yay! They were absolutely beyond wonderful when I met them at Norway earlier in the year, I look forward to seeing them in the new digs at some point. I hope we can look forward to even more Frozen at Walt Disney World!

Sheri on April 20th, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Exciting!! Will this be available as a FastPass?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on April 21st, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Yes, Fastpass+ is available for Princess Fairytale Hall. You may choose either Cinderella and Rapunzel, or Anna & Elsa.

Kyle on April 20th, 2014 at 10:16 pm

But when Anna and Elsa be made official Disney Princesses ?

ryan from FL on April 20th, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Wonder how the Princesses feel about a Queen hanging around, that’s not out to poison or chop off their heads. XD

Adam on April 21st, 2014 at 4:05 am

I heard that since Anna and Elsa moved into the hall, Snow White moved out. I wonder if she’ll be moved closer to the Mine Train when it opens???

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on April 21st, 2014 at 1:42 pm

She is currently appearing on Town Square Courtyard (near City Hall). The best way to know the location of any character is to check the My Disney Experience app or the Times Guide on the day of your visit.

sam on April 21st, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Are they still going to be at Norway in Epcot too or did they just move to the Fairytale Hall?

Christine from NY on April 21st, 2014 at 12:42 pm

So happy that they have added Elsa and Anna to FairyTale Hall. Hope that there will be a fast pass option as we were just down there and the line at Norway/Epcot was over 3hours +. Can’t wait to see them next spring! Any news on where Snow White will be moving to?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on April 21st, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Yes, there is a FastPass+ option. :)

Giovanna on April 23rd, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I have been trying to get fast passes for this since it was announced! unfortunately trying everyday and multiple times a da has gotten me no where! Just like the merchandise, this will also be a difficult feat to accomplish!

Alyssa on April 24th, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Now that they are in Fairytale Hall are the wait times just as long? I’ve been trying to get Fast Passes but they are all booked for the next 30 days and that’s as far out as I can book as an annual passholder.

Erin on April 26th, 2014 at 1:04 am

Try again and keep trying for those fast passes… I had been checking every day for awhile now and was able to FINALLY get these a couple days ago. I wonder how long the FP line is going to be….

Lisa on April 27th, 2014 at 9:08 am

Is there any Frozen events in Epcot’s Norwary?

Diane on April 27th, 2014 at 6:00 pm

I have a fast pass for Princess Fairytale Hall on 5/11/14 but it didn’t ask me if I wanted Anna and Elsa or Cinderella and Rapunzel…how do I know when Anna and Elsa will be there so we can try to see them?

Diane on April 27th, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I have a fast pass for Fairytall Hall on 5/11/14 but was not given the option to choose Anna and Elsa. How do I know when they will be there?

Jessica on April 28th, 2014 at 12:06 pm

How can I add A and E to my Fast Pass for May 21? Will there be any openings? When I first tried this morning, it showed up as available to add, but then I kept getting an error message. Will more times be added? Help!

Mary Ann on April 30th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I cannot click on Ana and Elsa for fast pass plus. It has a slash through it on everyday we are there. Can someone else verify that it has worked for them?….. For the other passes, when it is used up, the times dissapear. For instance, finding Nemo the musical only has one time slot left for the day we are going. However for Ana and Elsa, it doesn’t even allow you to click on it to see if there are any time slots available. Maybe the slash means all time slots have been taken, but I feel that maybe there could be an error. Can someone else verify, other than the ONE person saying they were able to get in…?

Travis on May 13th, 2014 at 10:44 am

What is the earliest you can into Magic Kingdom on an 8:00 extra magic hour day? Is there a line to get in? How long can I expect to wait for Anna & Elsa if I get there as soon as I can?

Jackeline on May 13th, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Is there going to be any more openings FastPass for Ana and Elsa for May 31st? I can’t select it. It only shows a stand by available. Can you please let mw know?
Thanks!

joanna on May 30th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I’ve been trying to get FP for A&E all week for our trip in July but it always said Standby available. I assume that means the FP’s were taken. Today, I finally got lucky! I was able to select the FP option for A&E and got the perfect time at the end of the day 2 hours before our dinner ADR at Crystal Palace. They’re paired with the nighttime parade and Wishes so our last night at Disney will be truly magical.

If you’re trying for A&E fastpasses, KEEP CHECKING BACK! They do open up.

Jackeline on June 4th, 2014 at 4:31 pm

After trying for weeks I was also able to get a FP for the perfect time! We went last weekend and it was great! We wait maybe 5 min or less in the FP line and meet the princesses! They took their time with my daughter, make jokes, hugs, it was great!
If you haven’t got your FP yet, keep trying! I didn’t know I could get them but I did!!! Just keep trying everyday and every time you can! Good luck!

Sean on July 15th, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I need help here. It’s 7/15/2014, and on both the smartphone App and Disney web site about Magic Kingdom, there is no attraction named “Princess Fairy …” or “Hall ..”, let alone FastPass.

Am I looking at the wrong place? Please let me know the navigation in the App to reserve it.

Thanks
Sean

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.