Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 15th Anniversary of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Inside the Signature Suites of the Disneyland Hotel

posted on April 25th, 2014 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

I love the Disneyland Hotel – it completely surrounds guests with the magic and nostalgia of Disneyland park, creating an experience that is unique among our Disney resorts. While all of the hotel’s guest rooms feature magical Disney touches, the Signature Suites are where guests can be fully immersed in the magic of Disneyland. We recently stepped inside these amazing suites to bring you an insider’s look.

PLEASE NOTE: The interactive mirror shown in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse is no longer offered.

If I had to choose, I think I’d stay in the Adventureland Suite. I mean, the Stone Grotto – who could resist that? Which is your favorite Disneyland Hotel Signature Suite? Tell us in the comments!

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Hotels & Resorts

10 Comments 6 Replies Add Yours

Bob on April 25th, 2014 at 7:29 pm

The stone grotto looks incredible, but I think the fairy tale suite has a lot of amazing touches to go along with an incredible view. I’d choose that one or the Mickey Mouse Penthouse because, hey, Mickey’s in your mirror!

Gary on April 25th, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Hi Erin!

Been following your blog for a while, time to join the comment community :) Here goes my first.

I am torn between the Adventureland Suite and the Fairy Tale Suite, with its pure attention to the romantic and amazing views.

In the end, the winner is… The Adventureland Suite.
The tie-breaker being: Yep, The Stone Grotto. I mean, are you kidding me? Fantastic.

Of course, the The Disneyland Dream Suite is 2,600 square feet.

Um. I could settle for that one as a consolation. :)

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Welcome, Gary!

Karen on April 25th, 2014 at 8:22 pm

We would love to enjoy the spectacular Mickey Mouse Penthouse Suite. We will be at the hotel on the 4th of July and to watch the fireworks from that room would be absolutely amazing! Lucky are those who can afford those wonderfully themed signature suites. Some can only dream. We will continue to enjoy our “Happiest Place on Earth” and never stop dreaming. Thanks for sharing this topic Erin. We love the Disneyland Hotel too =) Happy Friday!

Charin on April 25th, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Love this video! It’s always been my dream to take my family to Disneyland and stay in one of these suites! I have always wondered- how many people can the larger suites accommodate?

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Good question, Charin. The Big Thunder Suite, which is one of the larger Signature Suites, can accommodate up to six guests.

Peggy on April 25th, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I would Love to stay in the Pirates Suite!!!

Steve on April 25th, 2014 at 8:54 pm

What’s the cost of a suite per night?

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

That’s hard for me to estimate, Steve, because rates are subject to season and availability.

Alison from CA on April 26th, 2014 at 11:31 am

OK, just put a new experience on my birthday wish list… I agree, a week would be just about perfect. Time to enjoy both parks, the room, and the dining. Cost would probably be about the same as a Disney cruise, but hey, you can’t take it with you and life is about fabulous experiences!

Jacqueline on April 26th, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Hi Erin,

My son saw this video and is really excited about it. I am hoping for a trip out to Disneyland Resort in October and this is a real possibility.

Thank you for sharing this lovely piece.

Jackie

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Glad you both enjoyed it, Jackie!

Joan on April 27th, 2014 at 12:21 am

Hey! Does anyone know what attractions are open for the Magic Morning in California Adventure Park? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Joan

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hi Joan – Extra Magic Hour allows early admission to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park one hour before the park opens to the general public. Availability for these experiences is subject to change, so it’s best to ask a cast member as you enter the park.

Joe on April 28th, 2014 at 2:53 pm

It would absolutley have to be the Pirates suite!!! YARRR!!! How does one look into the cost of such a suite?

Erin Glover on April 28th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

‘Tis tough to say, Cap’n Joe, as rates be subject to season an’ availability … Yarrr

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.