Disneyland Monorail

Sneak Peek: ‘Ratatouille the Adventure’ at Disneyland Paris

posted on April 23rd, 2014 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

After nearly five years of work, Walt Disney Imagineering is putting the final touches on a first-of-its kind attraction at Disneyland Paris called Ratatouille the Adventure. When the attraction opens in July, it’ll celebrate the culture and architecture of France and feature new animation created especially to bring the characters to life.

Today, we’re sharing a first look at the Ratatouille the Adventure, where you’ll shrink down to experience a wonderful new world.

Filed: Disneyland Paris

9 Comments 1 Reply Add Yours

Diego on April 23rd, 2014 at 4:16 pm

The magnitude of the props looks incredible!

Anthony on April 23rd, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Looks amazing! Now I just need to get my butt to Paris.

Christopher on April 23rd, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Is it wrong that I’m having a blast saying L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy?

Stacy from CA on April 23rd, 2014 at 4:39 pm

My husband and I will be at Disneyland Paris in June 8-10. We will gladly help if you need people to test and preview the ride before July. :)

Jacqueline on April 23rd, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Hi Thomas,

I love the animation in Ratatouille and the movie itself was incredible. This new attraction will be a success!

Regards,
Jackie

Thomas Smith on April 25th, 2014 at 11:35 am

Yes, I think so too! Can’t wait to experience it. Thanks, Jackie.

Craig from FL on April 24th, 2014 at 6:03 pm

This looks so much fun! It would make a great addition to Pixar Place at Hollywood Studios or to the France section of Epcot… Just sayin :)

Diane on April 25th, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Looks great! I am planning a trip to Paris in early December and hope to make it to the park and ride it then!

Daren from TX on April 25th, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Looks amazing! I wonder if there’s any chance they would replicate the ride in Epcot’s France? :)

darlene on April 29th, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Yes amazing and this is what I would like to see in Epcot Florida . Also how come you can have an opening date appear 3 months in advance letting the public know when it will be open in Paris and all we get in Florida about the 7 Dwarfs Mine opening is spring with no date attached??? I know they have to know when its going to open and its going to be summer june 21 st So are they going to wait till june 20th? I cant wait that long …How about a date already?

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.