With the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opening later this spring, this week we thought we’d review some of the best video content we’ve shared so far around this attraction.
Just to review, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was Inspired by the 1937 Disney animated film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” – but unlike Magic Kingdom Park’s original Snow White’s Scary Adventures attraction, this new experience tells the tale from the dwarfs’ perspective. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is a family coaster with a ‘38-inch height requirement, and will be the final attraction to debut in New Fantasyland as a part of the park’s multi-year New Fantasyland expansion.
Over the past few months, we’ve released several videos that offer looks inside the making of the attraction. Check out some of our favorites below.
- Check out a ride-through video of the attraction, which is shown side-by-side with an early CGI rendering that Imagineers used to help design the attraction’s track.
- Take a peek inside the attraction for a first look at the Dwarfs and the technology used to bring them to life.
- Yellow Shoes Creative Group shared this CGI video of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Take a look behind the scenes to see how Walt Disney Imagineering created ride vehicles for the attraction.
- Head onto the construction site with Imagineers Dave Minichiello and Pam Rawlins to learn more about how Mine Train was constructed.