Spaceship Earth at Epcot

2014 Eat to the Beat Concert Lineup Announced for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

posted on May 9th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will return to the park September 19 – November 10, and we just received the list of performers who will participate in the Eat to the Beat concert series.

sih698374

New acts coming this year include the Jo Dee Messina, Fuel and Los Lonely Boys. There are also several returning favorites, including Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Boyz II Men.

Check out the full schedule below.

• Sept 19-21 – Jo Dee Messina
  • Nov. 3-5 – Boyz II Men
  • Nov. 6-7 – David Cook
  • Nov. 8-10 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Filed: Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

19 Comments Add Yours

David on May 9th, 2014 at 11:07 am

Why would you tease us with a picture of the Go-Go’s if they aren’t in the lineup this year? Not nice!!!

Mark on May 9th, 2014 at 11:13 am

Great line-up but a question. The Go-Gos aren’t listed in the line-up but their photo is above. Are they performing as well?

Mark.

George from NY on May 9th, 2014 at 11:25 am

The same group that played during my F&G visit is playing during my F&W visit. D’oh! Are the GoGos playing?

Stephanie on May 9th, 2014 at 11:28 am

I am ready to mmmbop!

Robert from MA on May 9th, 2014 at 12:02 pm

I’ve been waiting patiently for this announcement. We love seeing these concerts. We are very excited that 38 Special and Boyz II Men will be playing during our trip. We haven’t seen them before and enjoy their music.

Shaun on May 9th, 2014 at 4:44 pm

I can’t wait to see TBD on Oct 13th!

Margaret on May 9th, 2014 at 7:50 pm

David Cook’s coming? Awesome!

Nicole on May 10th, 2014 at 12:24 am

I have every intention of going to all six Hanson shows. Fourth year in a row! I am so excited to see them again, they put on such a good show! I adore them!

Nancy on May 11th, 2014 at 10:22 am

OMG! Rick Springfield! Thank you Disney for getting him to join in. And for two nights!

Kelly on May 11th, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Rick Springfield!!!!! FINALLY!!! Just booked 4 nights at POR & will be seeing him both nights in September!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! (Husband not QUITE as excited as me, but he’s a great sport!! :)

roxanna on May 11th, 2014 at 6:22 pm

What time are the concerts usually? This will be my first time there for the event.

Karen on May 11th, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Oh no! Where is Survivor?! :-( I sure hope they fill in the TBD spot. They are the only reason we’ve gone to F&W the past two years.

Patty on May 17th, 2014 at 10:35 am

Can’t wait for RS! Saw him at the Hard Rock and at Epcot, he’s still just as good today as he was the first time I heard him back on GH when he was just starting out. Glad he’s back.

Joan from NC on June 6th, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Are fast passes available for this concert series?

Donna on June 17th, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Want to see Rick Springfield in September however was wondering as to what I need to do to purchase tickets? Is it just the price of admission to Epcot?
and also, is there a way either the entertainer or Epcot can have a meet and greet package deal? (sort of like they do for the concerts).

Rebecca on June 25th, 2014 at 12:31 am

Donna- Admission to the concerts are included with admission to the park. We’ve been the last three years and, to my knowledge, there are no meet and greets. At least, I’ve never heard of them doing them. There are typically three shows a night- one around 5:30, one in the six o’clock hour, and one around 8 or so… get there early, because the line fills up.

Michelle from IL on July 2nd, 2014 at 8:38 am

any idea when Oct 13th and 14th will be announced?

Jeffrey on July 18th, 2014 at 11:11 am

I am a huge Big Bad Voodoo Daddy fan. Looking forward to hopefully seeing.

Rebecca on July 20th, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Karen- i spoke with dave from survivor two months ago and he said they should be playing this year… i think they are the TBD… but the bands calendar needs to be updated…who knows.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.