Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Book Walt Disney World Resort Fall/Winter Vacations Now For Free Dine Offer

posted on May 7th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Are you considering a trip to Walt Disney World Resort this fall or winter? If so, then this just might make you bite – our popular Free Dine offer is back!

CMD070071

Guests will get a free dining plan when they buy a non-discounted six-night/seven-day Magic Your Way Package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. To be eligible, guests must book by August 8, 2014. The offer is valid for arrival most nights:

• August 31 to October 3, 2014
  • October 26 to November 1, 2014
  • November 9 to November 20, 2014
  • December 12 to December 23, 2014

In case you haven’t dined on the plan before, the Disney Dining Plan is honored at more than 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants, while the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan (available for packages that include a stay at Disney Value Resorts) includes meals and snacks at more than 50 dining locations.

For more information on this and other current offers, click here.

Filed: Disney Dining, Hotels & Resorts, Vacation Planning, Walt Disney World Resort

11 Comments Add Yours

Heather on May 7th, 2014 at 7:29 pm

I was so excited when I saw that this was announced and the dates for our trip and our resort fell within this offer for our trip this fall!

Katie on May 8th, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Does it have to be a full week? My boyfriend and I are planning ( more like I am..way to excited haha!)for sometime in Nov ’14 but we want to do other things then Disney all week.

Cynthia on May 8th, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Just to be clear, Florida Seasonal pass holders can not take advantage of the free dining plan?

Michael from ON on May 8th, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Changed my reservation yesterday. 76 min. Wait worth it for 1000 off. Ps. You don’t need to stay a full week for free dining.

Katie on May 8th, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Also, do we have to book at like a Disney resort instead of like a holiday inn hotel?

Ryan on May 11th, 2014 at 12:24 pm

You need to stay on-site at a Disney hotel to take advantage of the offer.

melissa on May 14th, 2014 at 12:01 pm

we took advantage of this offer a few years back once it was announced and it saved us a lot of money as there was 16 in our group. it was so much easier when ordering your food – well worth the time if you have to make a call to rearrange some things :>

we will always use the free dining plan if it happens to work out during our planned trips. and yes you do have to stay on site – but well worth it since we stay on site anyways :> LOVE WDW

Natalia on May 16th, 2014 at 10:11 am

Hello! I am trying to book my vacation online, but it didn’t show the free dining plan offer… I will be there from November 9th until November 20th, in Coronado Springs… Is there a problem in the website??
Thank You!!

Julius on May 21st, 2014 at 1:06 pm

Hi Natalia – I changed my Coronado reservation for dates similar to yours on May 7; that day, there were only King rooms, King Business Suites and Junior Suites left at Coronado. If you were looking on May 16, I doubt there are any normal rooms left; even Caribbean Beach was down to just a few higher-end rooms.

Jenn on June 3rd, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Do you think Disney will open up the dates for the free dining plan? I have a week already booked in October that this plan doesnt fall under….

Virginia from AR on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I was wondering if Disney might have another offer for the winter special. We are coming right after Thanksgiving this year. There is not anything offered then.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.