Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Heigh-Ho! It’s Off to Find Snow White and Seven Dwarfs Merchandise I Go

posted on May 23rd, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

3:00 p.m. EDT / 12:00 p.m. PDT

The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland officially opens in just a few days at Magic Kingdom Park. Since I’m out at the Rock Your Disney Side 24-hour event today, I figured it was a great time to highlight some “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” merchandise we currently offer in anticipation of that opening on May 28.
SWM969633
One of the only items we developed for this new attraction was an open edition logo pin. The pin contains a swivel movement similar to the attraction vehicles created for the ride.
SWM969631
I love these beautiful figurines featuring the Queen, Snow White and Dopey riding in a mine car.
SWM969632
There are a few other things I found including an awesome new Snow White mug I recently discussed in a previous article, Seven Dwarfs artwork by Disney Design Group artist Randy Noble, and a humorous tee-shirt with my favorite dwarfs, Doc.

Look for these items and more at various merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Andrea on May 23rd, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Hi Steven! I know you are having a BLAST at the Rock Your Disney Side right now, but I must know how I can obtain one of those open edition logo pins? My husband is GRUMPY & I am considered DOPEY! Will they possibly be sold on the Disney store website? Thanks and have a super fun time today! P.S—I might be able to join in the fun next year!

Thanks again,
Andrea from NV

Steven Miller on May 23rd, 2014 at 7:23 pm

@Andrea – It’s been an awesome day. I would invite you to contact our Merchandise Guest Services team. Please reference this item number – 400008224987.

There are two options available to contact them: by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at
Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.

I hope you are able to visit us soon!

lainie on May 23rd, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Love the Doc T shirt! Did your recently get it?

Steven Miller on May 24th, 2014 at 2:09 am

@Lainie – The shirt was introduced a few months ago. You can currently find it on the Disney Parks online store:

Karen on May 23rd, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Will these items be at a gift shop near the ride? We are going on June 15th and we can’t wait! My 9 year old specifically wants some gems!

Steven Miller on May 24th, 2014 at 2:10 am

@Karen – There are some shops in Fantasyland near Cinderella Castle where I found the Snow White merchandise. I also found some things on Main Street, U.S.A.

Kathryn on May 23rd, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Hi Steven! Do you have a UPC number for the Jim Shore Dopey mine car figurine? I am a HUGE Dopey fan and would love to have it for my collection!!

Andrea on May 24th, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Steven, I would also like to have the item number to the Dopey mine car figurine. It looks sooo cute! I need this to add to my Disney Curio cabinet! Thanks much

Steven Miller on May 25th, 2014 at 12:38 pm

@Kathryn and Andrea – Here is the item number – 400008085496. It’s a great figure!