Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

Last-Minute Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day from Disney Parks

posted on May 6th, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

MERCH4739473

My fellow author Michelle Harker recently shared some Mother’s Day gift ideas from Disneyland park in a fun video. Many of the items that were discussed are also available at Walt Disney World Resort. With Mother’s Day only a few days away, I thought I’d share some additional ideas for those who still need to get a gift.
MERCH7284847

I love the new sketch-style, travel tote bags that I found at World of Disney in Downtown Disney Marketplace. I was also happy to see that we had additional items from the Disney Collection by Vera Bradley available in that location (select styles are also currently available the Disney Parks online store).
MERCH3892834958

I love giving my mother jewelry from Disney Parks. I spotted a few different Minnie Mouse themed necklaces during my visit.

Other options include cosmetics and accessories from our Beautifully Disney collection, which are available at many locations such as Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace and online.
MERCH27594734

Finally, I found a few handbags and accessories by Dooney & Bourke, Disney-themed Chamilia jewelry (my mother’s favorite) and a fun tee-shirt with a variety of fashionable Minnie Mouse icons.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

9 Comments 7 Replies Add Yours

Tiffany from CA on May 6th, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Thank you for sharing these wonderful fun items! I wish I could get to the park and shop shop shop. Do you happen to have the item number for the Castle Tote? I’m hoping I can call and order one :-)

Steven Miller on May 7th, 2014 at 8:51 am

@Tiffany – You’re welcome! Here is the item number for the tote in the first image – 400007950450. It’s also currently available in locations at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.

Here is the item number for the crossbody bag in the second image – 400007949829.

There is also a wristlet with this vintage artwork – 400008070539.

Michelle on May 6th, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Or….you can send Mom to the parks and let her shop, shop, shop!!

Steven Miller on May 7th, 2014 at 8:52 am

@Michelle – That’s a wonderful idea! :)

Angela on May 7th, 2014 at 9:03 am

Where can I find the shirt in the bottom photo? Thanks!

Steven Miller on May 7th, 2014 at 9:24 am

@Angela – At Walt Disney World Resort, the shirt can be found at Trend-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace and Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

At Disneyland Resort, look for the shirt at the Emporium in Disneyland park or World of Disney in Downtown Disney District.

Jessica on May 7th, 2014 at 9:06 am

Hello. – I hope you can help me. Many yrs ago I purchased 2 framed silhouettes of my boys from the Silhouette Studio. One of the frames fell and broke. I need to purchase another frame to match the other. Do they have a telephone number or direct website to purchase a frame from the Silhouette Studio? Please help. Thank you
- Jessica

Steven Miller on May 7th, 2014 at 10:34 pm

@Jessica – I’m sorry to hear of this challenge. I spoke with a few folks today. Your best option would be to contact our Merchandise Guest Services team by calling 877-560-6477. They could connect you with Rubio Arts who operates the Silhouette Studio.

Ciara on May 8th, 2014 at 10:55 am

Do you have any information on when the new Dooney and Bourke pastel print will be released? I am heading there next week and wanted to make it a late mothers day present! Thank you for your help!

Steven Miller on May 8th, 2014 at 1:42 pm

@Ciara – I have good news if you are referencing the street scene artwork I first discussed in this story – http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/01/exciting-new-merchandise-on-the-horizon-for-disney-parks-in-2014/

The items recently arrived in select locations at Walt Disney World. I would check Trend-D at Downtown Disney Marketplace or Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom. Additional locations may receive this pattern in the coming days.

Rebecca on May 8th, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Hi!!!

Can I get the item numbers for that cute shirt at the bottom and the Minnie necklace with the red bow?

Thanks!

Steven Miller on May 8th, 2014 at 1:49 pm

@Rebecca – Here you go!

Tee-shirt
XS – 400008070959
S – 400008070966
M – 400008070973
L – 400008070980
XL – 400008070997
2XL – 400008071000

Necklace (ask for silver version) – 400003672240

Mike on May 12th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Is there a way to get that first tote online or by phone for those of us that aren’t able to get to a park in the near future?

I looked on the Disney store website and it doesn’t appear to be there?

Steven Miller on May 12th, 2014 at 4:21 pm

@Mike – Please see my response to question 1 for the item numbers. Next, I would contact our Merchandise Guest Service team who can assist you. Their number is 877-560-6477.

Erin on July 16th, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Can you tell me the item number and how much the castle bag is on the top of this post? Thanks!

Erin on July 17th, 2014 at 12:21 am

Never mind, I guess I didn’t read everything above.

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.