Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park

Rock Your Disney Side at Home with Live Streaming Coverage from the Disneyland Resort

posted on May 23rd, 2014 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE 5/24: Rock Your Disney Side live stream coverage has concluded.

11:30 a.m. EDT / 8:30 a.m. PDT

The Rock Your Disney Side 24-hour event is underway at the Disneyland Resort! Can’t make it to the Happiest Place on Earth for this special summertime kick-off at Disney Parks? It’s ok! You can follow along with all the fun from home right here on the Disney Parks Blog with four – that’s right, FOUR – live streams from the Disneyland Resort. Please remember, these live feeds do not include sound.

Event logo 86

Be sure to tune in throughout the day for these events and spectaculars (ALL TIMES PDT):

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Megan on May 23rd, 2014 at 11:56 am

You should leave these up all year long!!! I know I would love to peek in on Disneyland because I don’t live in CA and I miss it tons!

Candy on May 23rd, 2014 at 1:09 pm

I’m with Megan! These should be on all day, every day! This is magnificently magical. :)

Bob on May 23rd, 2014 at 1:16 pm

That’s awesome, Erin! I have all four up (plus Magic Kingdom’s in Walt Disneyworld). Might there be an appearance on cam by any of the blog staff?

Erin Glover on May 23rd, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Well, Paul Hiffmeyer and I did make an appearance on the Cars Land feed earlier today. Did you see us? :-D

Anabella from bs as on May 23rd, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Hey why not 4 webcams at WDW?! :)

Jacqueline on May 23rd, 2014 at 1:19 pm

This is awesome, incredible, amazing!!!
Totally captivated, and thank you so much for sharing this event.

Jackie

Danny on May 23rd, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I also agree that these should be up year round!

heather on May 23rd, 2014 at 2:55 pm

I really wish you would do the live streaming more often. Granted I’m getting NOTHING done at work today but it makes me even more excited for my October 14-23rd trip watching the live stream!!

Mitch from WA on May 23rd, 2014 at 3:47 pm

WDW’s site used to have cameras on Main St station looking up Main St USA and another over the front gates at Hollywood Studios. Images would update every 2-5 minutes. I miss those. Like everyone else is commenting…bring them back!!

Melanie on May 23rd, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I love this!

We are planning our evening around the blog! First, watching Soundsational, then Carsland Neon lights, Magical, World of Color, and Fantasmic! Absolutely love this!

Really hoping it stays!

Joseph from CA on May 23rd, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Audio would be nice for the parade and shows, but this is still great. I’ll be flying down after work this evening probably get there around 9PM and try to go all the way to 6AM.

Christy on May 23rd, 2014 at 4:45 pm

When you look at Disneyland and Magic kingdom live feeds side by side it really makes Sleeping Beauty’s Castle look small. Cinderella’s Castle is sooo tall. I didn’t realize the size difference was that dramatic until I saw them nest to each other.

I am loving the live feeds. I have been going on YouTube and getting the sound track playing in the background while I watch the parades live. It is almost like being there. LOL Wish they had live feeds all the time.

Erin Glover on May 24th, 2014 at 3:11 am

What we lack in size, we make up for in personality. ;)

Rachel on May 23rd, 2014 at 6:20 pm

I agree with everyone else. This should be up all year long! Its so much fun to see disneyalnd since i dont live in CA and cant go all the time.

Clayton on May 23rd, 2014 at 6:37 pm

So cool to see these camera views! I have to go find my CD of the Fantasmic show soundtrack and play it on my computer at the exact moment Fantasmic is being done on the Rivers of America cam. I do honestly concur with several of the posts here saying that it’d be great to see these cams going year round!!!!

alba on May 23rd, 2014 at 7:20 pm

i agree!! on for 365 days a year!

Jacob on May 23rd, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Is Disneyland and California Adventure crowded?

Julie on May 23rd, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Now if they could live stream the Mad T Party!

Michele on May 23rd, 2014 at 8:06 pm

I agree, these cams should stay up all year. It’s nice to get a peek at what’s going on in the parks when you can’t get there. I am really surprised at how not busy it looks right now.

Debbie on May 23rd, 2014 at 9:01 pm

I agree, I have only seen the fireworks over the Castle once in 60 years, and have never seen the other shows. PLEASE keep the cams going all year, winter in MN is to long.

Loretta on May 23rd, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Getting ready to head to Anaheim to join in the 24 hr party. Looking at the live stream looks like it’s not too crowded yet. Woo hoo!

Berrett from UT on May 23rd, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Here’s another Vote for having these up all year round!

Janet on May 23rd, 2014 at 10:16 pm

It looks like a beautiful evening (the weather is gorgeous up here in the Bay Area too). I wish I could be in SoCal right now, rocking my Disney Side. :-)

Debbie on May 24th, 2014 at 1:23 am

Thank you so much for sharing this evening with the world.

Gerald from CA on May 24th, 2014 at 2:08 am

Thanks for having the feed! Synced my music to the parade, Fireworks, World of Color and Fantasmic streamings. It’s as if I were there watching :)

Erin Glover on May 24th, 2014 at 3:12 am

Great idea!

Zoe on May 24th, 2014 at 2:31 am

This is so much fun! I get to sit at home and watch people enjoy the magic? Yes, please! It warms my heart :)

Sandra from FL on May 24th, 2014 at 8:45 am

Cool! I just got home from the 24 hour event in Disney World. I had no idea I was on camera during the day!

mary on May 24th, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Please let us have the live camera. ALL THE TIME. Love It

Adam on May 24th, 2014 at 12:20 pm

These camera feeds were an amazing idea and a great way to be a little more a part of it than would have been possible otherwise.

I would love to have that Main Street camera at least up all year. It was fun to just watch people coming and going and see the parade. To just watch for a bit and feel that magic. This will be the longest between trips for us, so it was nice. Thank you for doing this Disney.