Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Happy Holidays from Disneyland Resort Paris

A New Way to Visit Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on June 2nd, 2014 by Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment

Everyone knows the way to get to Never Land is to follow the second star to the right, but now there’s a new portal that has opened up in Magic Kingdom Park that can take you directly to a very special corner of Pixie Hollow!

TBN706987

By entering the new Garden Theater, part of Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A., you’ll be magically shrunk down to the size of a fairy and transported into Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook. That’s where you’ll find Tinker Bell herself, waiting to meet you amongst her collection of treasures from the mainland. Take a look:

Best of all, Disney Fastpass+ service is now available for this experience, so Tinker Bell fans of every age can now be sure of getting to meet their favorite fairy!

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Samantha on June 2nd, 2014 at 2:48 pm

If I wanted to meet the other fairies, where can I find them?

Shawn Slater on June 2nd, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Samantha – Tinker Bell’s fairy friends have returned to Pixie Hollow to prepare for the coming seasons and will no longer be making regular appearances at Magic Kingdom Park.

Allie on June 2nd, 2014 at 4:00 pm

This is exciting! I love to meet Tink, and the line is often so long… having the option to FastPass it is great!

I have one question, though: will this mean that the current Disney Fairies meeting spot in Adventureland will close?

Shawn Slater on June 2nd, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Allie – Yes. This is now the place to find Tinker Bell when visiting Walt Disney World Resort.

Eric from MA on June 2nd, 2014 at 7:43 pm

I remember visiting DL’s Pixie Hollow a day or two before the first movie opened, and only a few fans knew who her friends were. :)
Ever since, after seeing the movies, it’s been fun to see improvisatory byplay between Tink and Vidia, or Rosetta, or Periwinkle, or any of the others, where their personalities come out. I hope this doesn’t mean Disney’s cutting back on the Fairies marketing in general, it seems a little awkward to have Tink carry the hosting all by herself–Even the princesses get to pair up in a Hall room and talk to each other once in a while.

Scott on June 3rd, 2014 at 4:27 pm

awww my daughter will be so disappointed that the other fairies wont be there :( I thought it was neat to meet the others!

Sabrina on June 6th, 2014 at 12:33 pm

That is disappointing. Our Disney World trip is for mid-November 2014 and my 2 girls were so looking forward to meeting all the Fairies, especially Tink’s sister Periwinkle. Hopefully their season changing duties will be over by then and they can come back and visit with Tinker Bell.

Melissa on July 12th, 2014 at 10:09 pm

That is very disappointing, my daughter was looking forward to seeing Periwinkle

Natalie on July 14th, 2014 at 6:57 pm

This is great! I would like to fastpass this for our upcoming trip in October. What should I look for as the exact name of the experience of meeting tinkerbell, I am having trouble locating it as a character event. Thank you!