Spaceship Earth at Epcot

Chill Out This Summer with New Olaf Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks

posted on June 21st, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

OTS706691

I imagine there is no character happier that summer has returned than Olaf from Disney’s “Frozen.” As we continue our first day of summer celebration on the Disney Parks Blog today, I thought I’d give you a look at new merchandise coming soon to Disney Parks that features the adorable snowman who loves warm hugs.

OTS706692

Girls will soon find two new sublimated T-shirts that include Olaf and other characters from this award-winning film.

OTS706693

In July, Olaf will be found on a new antenna topper (pictured at top) and a three-dimensional magnet.

OTS706694

An image of Olaf “chillin’” on a beach will be found on a beach towel, a tumbler, and an open edition pin (the latter will be released in August). A pin trading starter set that includes four pins (one being Olaf) and a lanyard also arrives in August.

Toward late summer, look for an Olaf-themed, fuzzy bag with a pouch to carry your mobile phone. Finally, Anna and Elsa will join Olaf on a new coffee mug (yes!) coming in early fall (the perfect time to remember summer as the weather turns cooler).

OTS706695

My favorite item, however, has to be the Olaf hat also coming this fall. I couldn’t resist getting a picture wearing it while dreaming of being on a beach somewhere in sun.

Look for these items in select merchandise locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts in the coming months.

Happy summer!

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

13 Comments 9 Replies Add Yours

Deb on June 21st, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I love it all! Will any be available in the online store?

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 2:30 pm

@Deb – Great question. I’ve contacted the online store team. It may be a little too earlier to know which items will be carried online. Typically, items arrive in Disney Parks’ locations first then are carried online. I invite you, however, to watch the New Arrivals page. Items are usually added on Mondays:

Rebecca on June 21st, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Do you know when the beach towel will be released? Will it will be available online or just at the parks? Thank you!

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 2:31 pm

@Rebecca – I was told it’s coming this summer. I don’t have an exact date at this time.

Lisa from WI on June 21st, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I want the antenna topper!

Catherine from CA on June 21st, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Olaf is my spirit animal. I too LOVE summer.

Danielle on June 21st, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Yay for summer. Awesome new Frozen merchandise. The Olaf hat is very, very you, Stephen!

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 2:31 pm

@Danielle – Thank you! It was a fun afternoon at the office :)

krystal on June 21st, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Just wondering about those frozen womens tank top shirts posted a few months ago….did they ever come out or are they still coming out?

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 3:42 pm

@Krystal – Yes, I recall that story from March:

I spoke with the softlines team who said that two of the four apparel concepts shown will be coming in July to Disney Parks: the Elsa “Snow Queen” tank and the “Powerful Beauty” which will be a purple v-neck tee, not a tank as previously shown.

Judy from FL on June 23rd, 2014 at 8:19 am

I love the Olaf merchandise. So do my granddaughters. Will they be available at World of Disney store in Downtown Disney? Can’t wait to make my purchases.

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 3:40 pm

@Judy – Yes, World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace should be one of a few places at Walt Disney World that has (or will have) select “Frozen” merchandise.

Julie on June 23rd, 2014 at 11:31 am

Hooray, I love more Frozen merchandise!! I just saw the latest wave of clothes online but they’re all for kids. But will there be any clothing or accessories for adults besides the Olaf hat? And will these items (especially the pin set) be available online?

Steven Miller on June 23rd, 2014 at 3:43 pm

@Julie – Please see my response above to Krystal (#6). I’m unsure at this point which items will be carried on our Disney Parks online store.

Melissa on June 24th, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Have you heard anything about adult costumes for Anna and Elsa coming out, maybe for the Halloween time? I’m so very excited to see all this new Olaf merch coming, so I’m hoping some more adult friendly thing will come out as well!

Steven Miller on June 26th, 2014 at 9:36 am

@Melissa – I have not heard anything like that for Disney Parks.

NancyJane from FL on June 24th, 2014 at 5:19 pm

When will the shirt be release and when will they let you order frozen items over the phone?

Steven Miller on June 26th, 2014 at 9:49 am

@NancyJane – The shirts have recently arrived in a number of locations. Unfortunately, our Merchandise Guest Services doesn’t have access to them at this point. I’m sorry I don’t have better news for you.

Robert from CO on June 26th, 2014 at 6:16 am

Are any of these items going to be available through the Disney Store Online? I live in Germany and I will not be able to get to either park this year and I would love to get the hat, magnet, and car topper for my wife.

Steven Miller on June 26th, 2014 at 9:50 am

@Robert – At this time, I don’t know of any plans to carry these items on our Disney Parks online store. It may be a little too early to tell since some of the things won’t be released for a few weeks/months.

Jennifer on June 29th, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I just noticed that the Frozen starter, the lanyard pouch, the Anna and the Elsa pins that were all on the Disney Pins site with release dates of 7/17/2014 are all gone now. Did they decide not to sell those items, did the site just get messed up or did the date change to something else?

Amanda on August 12th, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I’ve seen so much of this great new Frozen merchandise but I’m dying for that Olaf antenna topper that was supposed to be released in July! Any word on when it will be arriving?!

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.