Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Haunted Mansion 'Holiday Nightmare' at Tokyo Disneyland

Guests React to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on June 17th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially debuted in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park just about three weeks ago. We recently headed out to the park to ask some guests their thoughts on the new attraction just after their first ride through it. Check out the video below to hear their reviews for yourself!

Have you experienced Seven Dwarfs Mine Train yet? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.

See the posts below for more on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train:

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Chris on June 17th, 2014 at 3:31 pm

We rode it the first week it was open. It was awesome for a kiddie coaster in Fantasyland. It was better than Big Thunder in our opinion. We love the way the cars swing!

Sandra from FL on June 17th, 2014 at 4:35 pm

We’ve rode 9 times now!!! LOVE IT!

We do our best to try different mine train cars each time. It’s a completely different ride in the front car/front seat versus the last car/last seat!!! In the back, you fly up off your seat a bit!!!

I love how you hear the Hi Ho it’s off to work we go song just before the mine train starts zipping around the tracks again!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on June 18th, 2014 at 11:34 am

Sounds great, Sandra.

Sarah on June 18th, 2014 at 7:14 am

Headed there first thing when we arrive for our Christmas trip! Hoping to score FastPass Plus for it. I’m sure it’s VERY popular!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on June 18th, 2014 at 11:35 am

The holidays are a WONDERFUL time to visit. I hope you have a blast.

Susan from OH on June 18th, 2014 at 8:27 am

We rode the ride twice when we were at the Magic Kingdom last week. It was amazing! The ride was so smooth. The animation within the ride was wonderful. It is definitely a must do!! We love it!!! Can’t wait to do it again in October!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on June 18th, 2014 at 11:35 am

That’s great to hear, Susan.

Karen on June 18th, 2014 at 9:13 am

I rode it. It went quickly and it was easy to miss some of the scenery/animatronics. I’ll have to ride it another 10 or 12 times to see everything…

Mark on June 18th, 2014 at 2:54 pm

I really love this attraction and rode it twice 2 weeks ago when our whole family visited Magic Kingdom. We had a large group (14 in all) with kids in their early-teens to grandmothers in their 70′s and EVERYONE loved it!!

I loved the Seven Dwarfs audio-animatronics. They were larger and closer than I expected them to be…and their faces seemed so real. They are really, REALLY COOL!

In my opinion, this is a “home run” for the Disney Imagineers and this is arguably the best attraction in all of Walt Disney World.

Paul from IN on June 26th, 2014 at 7:36 am

Just got back fro Disney vacationjune 17-21, mine train ride was fun, wish it was longer. I also had my Mine train Grand Opening pin from D23 waiting for me when I got home. I know I missed several things but only rode once. Kids thought it was ok but liked Exp Everest better. I guess it depends on the age of the kids. Very well put together and smooth.HI HO song really makes the ride exciting. The eye candy through the entrance and on ride was just beautiful. Great job Disney, it will be enjoyed for years to come.

Tracy from FL on July 27th, 2014 at 4:32 am

We really enjoyed the ride. It’s a very zippy but smooth ride. I was a little surprised at the narrowness of the seats (not sure how larger guests fit) but I liked the ride and think it’s a welcome addition to the park.