The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios

What’s on Your Disney Dining Bucket List?

posted on June 19th, 2014 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

From dining with a favorite Disney character to a AAA Five-Diamond dining experience at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, what’s on your bucket list? Here are some big ideas at Walt Disney World Resort.

CNC806593

Filed: Disney Dining, Walt Disney World Resort

13 Comments Add Yours

Vanessa from NJ on June 19th, 2014 at 10:18 am

V&A. DEFINITELY. Someday……

Sarah on June 19th, 2014 at 10:56 am

#1 and #2 were definitely on my bucket list and I got to experience them both for the first time back in November. Now, I want to do Hoop de doo and Spirit of Aloha dinner show. I’ve never done dinner shows so that should be exciting!

Mark on June 19th, 2014 at 11:16 am

Victoria & Albert’s is definitely at the top of my list…and like Vanessa said; Someday.

Debra on June 19th, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Dine with an Imagineer and the Wild Africa Trek!

Pamela on June 19th, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Kona Cafe and Boma are on my Disney Dining Bucket List!

Stuart on June 19th, 2014 at 2:23 pm

V & A Chef’s Table no question

James on June 19th, 2014 at 6:05 pm

This is the beauty of Disney World and half the fun of planning our next vacation! We always tell our friends and family that no vacation is alike and we never tire of Disney – just the food and restaurant experiences alone keep us coming back – oh yea and Mickey of course. :)

Skip from FL on June 19th, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Victoria & Albert’s, …….someday as well.

Valerie from NJ on June 20th, 2014 at 8:53 am

Have enjoyed 5 out of 7 – not too shabby. V&A some day but I think we missed the boat for the Perfectly Princess Tea as my girls are now teens – maybe when I’m a grandma :D Chef Mickey’s I a must-do each trip; the Hoop Dee Doo is always a favorite; we’ve enjoyed the Luau and really enjoyed Jiko’s Wine Tasting – that was a last minute find!
Lots of wonderful places to dine around the World!

Diane from MA on June 20th, 2014 at 9:38 am

I’ve always wanted to eat at Artist’s Point. Have always loved the feel of that restaurant when I have peeked inside.

Robert on June 20th, 2014 at 11:03 am

Victoria & Albert’s is one of the few I haven’t been. Planning a special anniversary dinner there, 20th or 25th.
Top 5 Restaurants:
Cape May Cafe
Artist Point
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Honorable Mention
Jiko
Sanaa

Amy from IN on June 22nd, 2014 at 10:01 am

Boma, Kona Cafe, The Wave, Biergarten, and Flying Fish are my top five!!!

Steve on June 22nd, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Hi Pam!

We love eating at the Disney Parks. We just recently visited Walt Disney World and built our entire itinerary around our dining picks! We always make an effort to visit Victoria & Albert’s and this time we were able to try the Queen Victoria Room. Amazing! Our bucket list is below:
1. Victoria & Albert’s
2. Brown Derby
3. Jiko
4. Flying Fish
5. Yachtman Steakhouse

One thing we love doing is trying our favorite recipes from the Disney cookbooks. Any idea when a new cookbook might be coming out?

Steve

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.