Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
“it’s a small world” Holiday at Disneyland Park

A Journey Through Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

posted on July 24th, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Have you had a chance to experience the “Frozen” Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios yet?

Earlier this month, we shared a look at the new “Frozen Fireworks” show that light up each night. This week we’re taking a look inside Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, a location set up adjacent to Toy Story Mania! that offers “Frozen” merchandise, ice skating, a snow play area for kids, themed treats, and fun photo ops.

froooo8490011

Check out the photo gallery above for a look at the fun inside.

What’s your favorite “Frozen” summer offering? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.

For more on “Frozen” Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, visit the posts below:

Filed: Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World Resort

Anna on July 24th, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I think the singalong sounds like so much fun! I know my daughter would love it. I hope there will also be some fun Frozen events in November during our future visit.

Jose Manuel on July 24th, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I’ll be going to WDW next september (to HS I’ll be going the 14th), by any chance will the incredible Frozen Summer Fun be still open that day?

Michelle on July 24th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

How long will this be going on? we will be there early october?

lorraine on July 26th, 2014 at 6:49 pm

we missed the frozen treats, would have loved to try those, but did go in the store the second week of july, lots of nice “Frozen” merchandise

lorraine on July 26th, 2014 at 6:58 pm

I wanted to buy a Frozen magic band for a souviner for someone that absolutely loves the movie, BUT in order to purchase it I had to have my information transferred over to it. We still had 5 days left to use them so I didn’t want to do that, I just wanted the band for my granddaughter to put with her collection of Frozen merchandise. She would be very disappointed if she had known we tried to buy one for her and couldn’t.

Michelle on July 28th, 2014 at 11:06 am

My favorite Frozen offering is the sing-along. It wasn’t anything like what I had expected. Instead it was a very entertaining show filled with special effects and surprises. The Royal Welcome processional rivals the Festival of Fantasy for my favorite parade. Oaken’s Funland will have a special place in my heart. It was the first place my son ever saw or touched snow. The only thing that could make it better is for Frozen Summer Fun to continue way beyond September 1st!