What I enjoy about this fireworks show is that it combines elements of a stage show, complete with moments of narration with Anna, Kristoff and Elsa, with fireworks and songs from the soundtrack to “Frozen.”
Disney Parks Blog author Bob Hitchcock recently headed out to the park to take a look and find out what guests – and even some of the creators of the show – think of the new nighttime spectacular. Check it out below.
“Frozen Fireworks” will run nightly through September 1, as a part of the park’s Frozen Summer Fun celebration and viewing is available throughout the park.
See the posts below for more ‘Frozen’ Summer Fun:
- ‘Frozen’ Fireworks Light Up Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Inaugural ‘Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome’ Parades Through Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Ice Skating Begins July 5 at Oaken’s Frozen Funland at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get Ready to Experience ‘Frozen’ Summer Fun – Live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- This Week in Disney Parks Photos: A ‘Frozen’ Summer Is On Its Way
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman? Learn How at Disney’s Hollywood Studios